Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Systems

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to get a system in place. I know every girl and situation is different. But i personally think a system is good for online & in real life . It gives you a ton of material to fall back on.

Few things i have learned over the years (mainly online dating). An interesting opener comes in handy now and then. Like the following :-

I was thinking of a semi-perfect opening message to send you my possible future 100% Goddess wifey, then I thought to myself: Hmmm..This little heavenly blessed beauty looks like trouble…:devil:

I'm going to take (that picture of you doing stupid thing) engrave it in the purest of gold, then launch it into deep space..so it's the first evidence aliens find of our civilisation.

I try to take note of funny things or stories i see in everyday life so i have something interesting to message or discuss on phone.

If possible i try to playfully tease her. Make fun of where she lives (call her a gypsy)

I try to demonstrate high standards.

Try to end interactions first.

I have'nt bee n doing as well online as i would like, but i keep trying. I'm very persistant. Majority of guys just give up.

I've been studying game for about 9,10 years and still have a lot to learn. Thought i might have been a master by now, but i'm far from it.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to get a system in place. I know every girl and situation is different. But i personally think a system is good for online & in real life . It gives you a ton of material to fall back on.

Few things i have learned over the years (mainly online dating). An interesting opener comes in handy now and then. Like the following :-

I was thinking of a semi-perfect opening message to send you my possible future 100% Goddess wifey, then I thought to myself: Hmmm..This little heavenly blessed beauty looks like trouble…:devil:

I'm going to take (that picture of you doing stupid thing) engrave it in the purest of gold, then launch it into deep space..so it's the first evidence aliens find of our civilisation.

I try to take note of funny things or stories i see in everyday life so i have something interesting to message or discuss on phone.

If possible i try to playfully tease her. Make fun of where she lives (call her a gypsy)

I try to demonstrate high standards.

Try to end interactions first.

I have'nt bee n doing as well online as i would like, but i keep trying. I'm very persistant. Majority of guys just give up.

I've been studying game for about 9,10 years and still have a lot to learn. Thought i might have been a master by now, but i'm far from it.
The only system that works is continuous learning - trial and error.