Syria Isn't Over

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
And the Sec. of Defense resigned in protest. I'm with Trump on this one. I didn't know the US even had 2,000 troops in Syria.
If a leader inherited personnel from a previous leadership then it's perfectly understandable that some would leave.

But if a leader hired people into key positions and those people keep leaving such as in Trumps case, then it's a clear sign of leadership problem with Trump.

Seems he doesn't elicit admiration and respect from his key people. This is bad.

samspade

Master Don Juan
If a leader inherited personnel from a previous leadership then it's perfectly understandable that some would leave.

But if a leader hired people into key positions and those people keep leaving such as in Trumps case, then it's a clear sign of leadership problem with Trump.

Seems he doesn't elicit admiration and respect from his key people. This is bad.
Yeah, that's the big picture of Trump's administration. But taken separately, there's no reason for us to have 2,000 troops in Syria, and in this case I think Trump is right.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
It must have been the last straw with Mattis. It doesn't even seem like that big of a deal. Those troops will just go across the nearly non existent border with Iraq. I think it must be more about the symbolism of caving to the Russians.

Everyone certainly seems upset about the news: https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-46652862

lamath

Master Don Juan

Im a bit divided on Trump
But i agree 100% on this. After a while you got to see its you the problem, its either he is a very bad boss or he dont have the knowledge to hire the right person for the job

When you see a buisness that has an employee turn around similar you know they are not gonna be in buisness for long.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

samspade

Master Don Juan
But i agree 100% on this. After a while you got to see its you the problem, its either he is a very bad boss or he dont have the knowledge to hire the right person for the job

When you see a buisness that has an employee turn around similar you know they are not gonna be in buisness for long.
I think it's that he doesn't like hearing differing opinions or advice from staff who may be trying to help him. Which is weird because he flip-flops constantly on a lot of issues all by himself.

Danger

Master Don Juan
I think in the beginning it was to identify the leakers and flush them out. You will notice the leaks stopped cold after a certain point.

Since then, the turnover has greatly lessesned, and it may take a little longer to assess what is happening now.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Yeah, that's the big picture of Trump's administration. But taken separately, there's no reason for us to have 2,000 troops in Syria, and in this case I think Trump is right.
That's highly dependent on the motives of a President.

If it's a political move just for the sake of politics or if its a policy move after taking into account every aspects of the situation on the ground in the entire middle east.

Jim Mattis is no greenhorn who's learning the tricks of the trade. He's someone who teaches the tricks of his trade.

Spaz

Master Don Juan

Part of being a leader is the ability to hire good people.

And even if you don't know how to hire good people, you still have that ability to lead them.

I am responsible for 1700 employees in various countries that's under my purview and anytime I see high turnover of employees in a particular country I know there's a management problem there which is bad for business/me. I will take immediate action to stop the trend as I know competitors and customers will be watching.

High turnover of key employees will generate serious repercussions on profitability - the reduction in sphere of influence in that particular country would be alarming to me.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Ranger

Master Don Juan
Part of being a leader is the ability to hire good people.

And even if you don't know how to hire good people, you still have that ability to lead them.

I am responsible for 1700 employees in various countries that's under my purview and anytime I see high turnover of employees in a particular country I know there's a management problem there which is bad for business/me. I will take immediate action to stop the trend as I know competitors and customers will be watching.

High turnover of key employees will generate serious repercussions on profitability - the reduction in sphere of influence in that particular country would be alarming to me.
Good post. People rarely quit their jobs. They quit their boss.