Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Syria Isn't Over

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a leader inherited personnel from a previous leadership then it's perfectly understandable that some would leave.

But if a leader hired people into key positions and those people keep leaving such as in Trumps case, then it's a clear sign of leadership problem with Trump.

Seems he doesn't elicit admiration and respect from his key people. This is bad.
Im a bit divided on Trump
But i agree 100% on this. After a while you got to see its you the problem, its either he is a very bad boss or he dont have the knowledge to hire the right person for the job

When you see a buisness that has an employee turn around similar you know they are not gonna be in buisness for long.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But i agree 100% on this. After a while you got to see its you the problem, its either he is a very bad boss or he dont have the knowledge to hire the right person for the job

When you see a buisness that has an employee turn around similar you know they are not gonna be in buisness for long.
I think it's that he doesn't like hearing differing opinions or advice from staff who may be trying to help him. Which is weird because he flip-flops constantly on a lot of issues all by himself.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, that's the big picture of Trump's administration. But taken separately, there's no reason for us to have 2,000 troops in Syria, and in this case I think Trump is right.
That's highly dependent on the motives of a President.

If it's a political move just for the sake of politics or if its a policy move after taking into account every aspects of the situation on the ground in the entire middle east.

Jim Mattis is no greenhorn who's learning the tricks of the trade. He's someone who teaches the tricks of his trade.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Part of being a leader is the ability to hire good people.

And even if you don't know how to hire good people, you still have that ability to lead them.

I am responsible for 1700 employees in various countries that's under my purview and anytime I see high turnover of employees in a particular country I know there's a management problem there which is bad for business/me. I will take immediate action to stop the trend as I know competitors and customers will be watching.

High turnover of key employees will generate serious repercussions on profitability - the reduction in sphere of influence in that particular country would be alarming to me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No Russia doesn't want war with the US.

But they will absorb or subjugate the leadership of countries to increase their sphere of influence.

For a country to be great they must actually yield actual power over others.

R

Ranger

Part of being a leader is the ability to hire good people.

And even if you don't know how to hire good people, you still have that ability to lead them.

I am responsible for 1700 employees in various countries that's under my purview and anytime I see high turnover of employees in a particular country I know there's a management problem there which is bad for business/me. I will take immediate action to stop the trend as I know competitors and customers will be watching.

High turnover of key employees will generate serious repercussions on profitability - the reduction in sphere of influence in that particular country would be alarming to me.
Good post. People rarely quit their jobs. They quit their boss.