Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Symmetry Issues After Cutting

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well boys, safe to say I'm winning the battle of the bulge here, however I am noticing 2 issues, that being my shoulders are over trained, I don't have overdeveloped traps, I still have a neck, but they are very thick and I didn't think my head was going to slim down in the way it did.

Furthermore, my legs are already significantly built out beyond my obliques and I still have belly fat to lose, that portion is going to get bad, but the ladies don't seem to mind so far.

So from here, I'm not sure if I should just embrace the muscle and get stupid jacked and say **** the symmetry or I can cut down from 3500 OMAD to 1500 OMAD, the thing is I can't dictate where my muscle mass is lost, my arms are under trained.

Ill include pics of what I feel is the overdeveloped parts later on today, but the symmetry is already not great and again it's only gonna get worse from here.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
At 3500, are you in a caloric deficit in regards to your TDEE? A 2k cut in calories is a huge drop. I'd figure out your TDEE, and start off 500 calories under that. Focus on just upper body and cutting for awhile. Do low intensity cardio 3x a week to promote fat loss and give your legs a break.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 3500, are you in a caloric deficit in regards to your TDEE? A 2k cut in calories is a huge drop. I'd figure out your TDEE, and start off 500 calories under that. Focus on just upper body and cutting for awhile. Do low intensity cardio 3x a week to promote fat loss and give your legs a break.
I haven't been doing any cardio at all outside of using TANK to do high intensity, 15-20 seconds of activation and I'm ready to fall over gassed.

This is first time I've ever heard of TDEE, however I always go to failure, at least an 9 intensity in everything I do at the gym, if I can still walk leg day ain't over

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been doing any cardio at all outside of using TANK to do high intensity, 15-20 seconds of activation and I'm ready to fall over gassed.

This is first time I've ever heard of TDEE, however I always go to failure, at least an 9 intensity in everything I do at the gym, if I can still walk leg day ain't over
TDEE is an estimation of your daily required calories to maintain your weight. It's based on your height, weight, age, and level of physical activity. Once you determine your TDEE, you can add or subtract calories to that number to cut or bulk.

Cutting 500 calories from your daily TDEE is generally 1 pound of weight loss a week. 1000 calories is 2 pounds, etc.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you looking towards bodybuilding as a serious hobby that pays or a profession?

If not, I wouldn't fret over this. Just stay healthy, try being shredded and fit.

Good job on being focused on yourself.