"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Surprise! OF thots are shocked that quality men don't want them.

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2022
Messages
218
Reaction score
307
Age
55
I'm just shocked that they are actually shocked by this.

“I don’t think I’m going to meet my future husband:” E-girls finding out that no men want to date them

“I just found out that apparently the reason why men can’t date me,” she said on TikTok. “You know, they say they’re my friends, they respect me, they care for me so much. They say like I’m the ideal woman, they talk me up. But they say, ‘I can’t be with you because of your history and your past.'”
Hold the line, guys.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2023
Messages
82
Reaction score
31
Age
26
cool..how are these articles nd cherry picking gonna help us seduce and attract real women though?? come on guys, who rlly cares about these random egirls, at the end of the day its their choices to make fast money. they weed out the rp guys but plenty of guys out there who'd wife em up. some guys genuiely dont care about this kinda stuff hell for them a popular OF model w/them woud be arm candy status to them lol
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
cool..how are these articles nd cherry picking gonna help us seduce and attract real women though?? come on guys, who rlly cares about these random egirls, at the end of the day its their choices to make fast money. they weed out the rp guys but plenty of guys out there who'd wife em up. some guys genuiely dont care about this kinda stuff hell for them a popular OF model w/them woud be arm candy status to them lol
This. It’s a damn soap opera on this forum these days
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,053
Reaction score
4,864
cool..how are these articles nd cherry picking gonna help us seduce and attract real women though??
Screening and laughing at them. Takes the edge off.

I like how the publication is called "The Bright".
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,053
Reaction score
4,864
This chick would be ok in California though lolz
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,053
Reaction score
4,864

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
“I don’t think I’m going to meet my future husband until I quit onlyfans honestly,” she wrote on Twitter last month. “Cause it’s so hard to find guys that are okay with it. And the ones that are I am not interested in.. lol it sucks. I just wanna be in love.”

They have options, they just dont like those options. Tale as old as time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,287
Reaction score
6,139
“I don’t think I’m going to meet my future husband until I quit onlyfans honestly,” she wrote on Twitter last month. “Cause it’s so hard to find guys that are okay with it. And the ones that are I am not interested in.. lol it sucks. I just wanna be in love.”

They have options, they just dont like those options. Tale as old as time.
In other words; " I deserve a high value man but these HVM don't want me. The "good guys" aka suckers don't get me wet. Yet I refuse to pick the latter until even they dont want me anymore."

I do wonder who those suckers are. Getting casually rejected by a OF thot is a big L. Perfect example of one man's trash ,another man's treasure.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,080
Location
Inside her mind
In other words; " I deserve a high value man but these HVM don't want me. The "good guys" aka suckers don't get me wet. Yet I refuse to pick the latter until even they dont want me anymore."

I do wonder who those suckers are. Getting casually rejected by a OF thot is a big L. Perfect example of one man's trash ,another man's treasure.
It's incel guys that watch these podcast and say all women are like that but than slide in their dm's you know the guys that call themselves Alpha's and "High value men" that buy Onlyfans
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
“I don’t think I’m going to meet my future husband until I quit onlyfans honestly,” she wrote on Twitter last month. “Cause it’s so hard to find guys that are okay with it. And the ones that are I am not interested in.. lol it sucks. I just wanna be in love.”

They have options, they just dont like those options. Tale as old as time.
They want what they can't have

Kevin Samuel's " you are average at best. What quality guy is lining up for you?"
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,097
“I don’t think I’m going to meet my future husband until I quit onlyfans honestly,” she wrote on Twitter last month. “Cause it’s so hard to find guys that are okay with it. And the ones that are I am not interested in.. lol it sucks. I just wanna be in love.”

They have options, they just dont like those options. Tale as old as time.
Well obviously any guy who is going to be OK with her fvcking a bunch of other dudes isn't going to be worth much. Likely desperate dudes who will agree to anything if a woman is a 6 or higher.
 
Top