Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Surgery for abnormal cervix cells..

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a chick that I am hitting on, kissing, feeding and just some fun but recently she went for a surgery for abnormal cervix cells.
--- according to her it's not yet cancer, cannot have sex, will know if she will get cancer in the future or not in six months after going for appointments.

According to Google for what I understood after searching, abnormal cervix cells are caused by HPV, so my worry is that did I get infected by HPV, does kissing on lips result in HPV ? Another stupid question, does cervix cancer can be transmitted to guys in other forms or whatsoever...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no HPV test for men. I've known several girls that had pap smears come back that indicated abnormal cells(HPV) which can lead to cervical cancer. They go in and freeze their cervix to kills the bad cells, then go back and get tested again and its usually gone. Not a big deal. I've known several that had it. My exwife had it and I'm sure I did too. I had 2 girls afterwards that ended up with it. Its been a long time since I dated a girl that ended up with it. I do know it can go away on its own.

You might have it, you might not. You could have been the one who gave it to her.

I'm not worried about it. I like sex too much. We all die of something anyways. Live life. Enjoy hot girls and hot sex.

Billtx49

Reaction score
so my worry is that did I get infected by HPV
Another stupid question, does cervix cancer can be transmitted to guys in other forms or whatsoever...
Do Not do oral on her. Google Michael Douglas and HPV, he had a very serious mouth/throat problem arise under similar conditions…
Probably depends on how far advanced her cells are though.

Last edited:

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HPV is the leading cause of oral cancers in men. Guess how the HPV virus gets into the oral cavity....oral sex. You do not want oral cancer. Believe me.