Sure Fire Way To Get Women

*29*

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality is this:
You need to learn how to converse well.
That's it.

Kino, patterns, and whatever WILL NOT work if you cannot hold an above average conversation.

Now when I mean "above average" I do not picture someone mumbling, stuttering, shy, sweaty, lacking "confidence". I picture it to be like talking to your best friend, shooting the breeze.

When you're in public, what do you hear?
People talking!

How about drama shows?
People talking!

What about in the bathrooms?
People!

Conversing is your bread and butter.
Every other "move" is supplemental.

It's like taking creatine.
You NEED to work out. It is a primary thing to get big. Taking creatine helps you get a bit bigger only if you work out. Taking creatine and sitting on your as$ does not make you huge.

But what to say?

Why is it that you can always find something to talk about with your best friend, but not that hot girl you've always eyed?

Think about it. What makes this girl so intimidating before you've even talked to her? Rejection? I'm pretty sure you don't think your best friend is going to reject you when you guys are talking.

It is you who is making the situation unconfortable. Make it stop.

Experience is the best way to start.

Once again...

Kino, smiling, cologne are not miracle workers.

Your words are.

*29*

Don Juan
Reaction score
A bore is someone who talks about himself, a gossip is someone who talks about others, a great CONVERSATIONALIST is someone who talks to you about YOU!

Read that again. You want to have a genuine interest in the person you're talking to.

Also want to add that you have to be a good listener. It's the other half of conversing. Don't know what it's like?

Look at this disscusion board.
People post (Talk)
Readers listen (Listen)
Readers reply (Talk)
Posters listen (Listen)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by *29*

Look at this disscusion board.
People post (Talk)
Readers listen (Listen)
Readers reply (Talk)
Posters listen (Listen)
More like

People post (talk)
More people post (talk)
More people post (talk)

:p

Also, what about the fact that the things women want to talk about are usually utterly boring and trivial?

*29*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then she's probably boring and is wasting your time, but I haven't seen too many like this. Unless you're trying to fvck her for her looks, then....you know.

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're in public, what do you hear?
People talking!

How about drama shows?
People talking!

What about in the bathrooms?
People!
I think that conversation is key but I do my best not to hear people in bathrooms. That's not conversation.

jean laurent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by *29*
A bore is someone who talks about himself, a gossip is someone who talks about others, a great CONVERSATIONALIST is someone who talks to you about YOU!

Perfect!

(Yours?)