Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Supplements for best results in the gym

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t use any supplements. Not even protein shakes. Just food, cardio, heavy ass weights, and beer.

I’m 5’7, 170. I stay around 10% body fat. I’m usually the fittest guy in any given room.

I eat protein source such as chicken or fish with lunch and dinner. Snacks are yogurt, nuts, or sardines. Sardines are really cheap and portable enough to go with anything. It’s protein, omega 3, iron, and calcium in a can without the toxicity of tuna.
You're also a black guy and have superior genetics lol

Georgepithyou

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Multi vitamins
Zinc Magnesium
BCCA supplamanet
Omega 3 supplement

That's all you REALLY need

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good, clean protein is a necessity if you're looking to truly add muscle. Beyond that, I'll defer to this guy, watch the spot where I linked:

I'll take his word for it.
Not denying food is important.

This guy got his size from steroids, not food.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not denying food is important.

This guy got his size from steroids, not food.
In my opinion 100% of elite professional bodybuilders (IFBB) are on steroids.

Jay Cutler openly admits steroid use via the vid below at :30 seconds in:

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion 100% of elite professional bodybuilders (IFBB) are on steroids.

Jay Cutler openly admits steroid use via the vid below at :30 seconds in:

Sure they are. But in your video, right after the steroid conversation, he explains how it's not all about steroids. My opinion is, they give you an extra edge. It's a part of it if you want to be a champion bodybuilder.

You still have to build the foundation via the training and diet. For most of us, we don't need steroids.

Reactions: B80

B80

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure they are. But in your video, right after the steroid conversation, he explains how it's not all about steroids. My opinion is, they give you an extra edge. It's a part of it if you want to be a champion bodybuilder.

You still have to build the foundation via the training and diet. For most of us, we don't need steroids.
To compete at that level you need it all

Training
Diet
Steroids, growth hormone, insulin etc - walking chemist basically.
Genetics

You don't end on stage in most comps with those physiques by accident.

rjc149

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re good with a daily multivitamin. Otherwise, just eat a balanced diet, without overdoing the protein and without skipping the carbs. You need carbs to train with any intensity. You need to do cardio if you want to get shredded, and you need carbs to do effective cardio.

I used to cycle creatine, it does give you another rep or two before failure, and it does juice your arms up. It also made my face puffy which wasn’t a side effect I was willing to deal with, so I stopped taking it.

My aunt is a doctor and said both protein and creatine supplementation is extremely taxing on the kidneys, so I stopped supplementing for gains. I do take a collagen supplement for my skin, and a daily multi. That’s it. I’m happy with my musculature.

I’ve read that beet juice and baking soda can both boost performance. I haven’t tried it myself, so I can’t confirm.

Reactions: B80

Prettyboymaxxing

Reaction score

Watch greg doucette old man

eli77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
glad you posted this i would go with secretagogue-one ive heard more good things about this product than anything on the market from a variety of people google it and you wont regret it.

TheNewStyle123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best bang for you buck (and money) would simply be a whey protein you like. Most protein supps these days have plenty of amino acids in them as well. Adding additional BCAAs through supplementation would probably yield negligible results - if any. Creatine is by far the most researched supplement on the market, but some people don't like how they "bloat" on it. However, you could try creatine monohydrate vs. HCL and see which works better for you. A good multivitamin is great to invest in, as long as your diet is in check and you're eating a variety of foods and not just relying on the supplement. There is also a lot of evidence on caffeine (I personally prefer coffee over preworkouts) for increasing neural drive in the gym - leading to increased PRs and strength/power!

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

TheNewStyle123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best bang for you buck (and money) would simply be a whey protein you like. Most protein supps these days have plenty of amino acids in them as well. Adding additional BCAAs through supplementation would probably yield negligible results - if any. Creatine is by far the most researched supplement on the market, but some people don't like how they "bloat" on it. However, you could try creatine monohydrate vs. HCL and see which works better for you. A good multivitamin is great to invest in, as long as your diet is in check and you're eating a variety of foods and not just relying on the supplement. There is also a lot of evidence on caffeine (I personally prefer coffee over preworkouts) for increasing neural drive in the gym - leading to increased PRs and strength/power!
The reason I really stress whey protein too is because it's imperative that you are hitting your recommended daily protein intake to maintain (and obviously build) muscle. If you're not getting AT LEAST 1g/lb of body weight (aim for 1.2-1.6g/lb of bodyweight if you're trying to put on mass depending on your individual genetics) then all of your work in the gym would be minimal!

graves992

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure you need them? Consult your doctor to be sure you need vitamins or supplements. It can be protein, but you can also get everything you need from food if you make the right diet. I use multi-vitamins and protein sometimes.