"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

sunday date ideas? sexual girl all talk, but no actions produced.

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2001
Messages
503
Reaction score
0
Well im kinda excited and kinda confused. I just started taking this new chick out I met at my job. We have only went out 2 times and we had a good time. Both action dates, pool and bowling and grab something to eat. It seems with my work schedule I most dates tend to fall on a sunday and therefore alot of things close down early. Anyone have good ideas for dates on a sunday? I did a search for this, but didnt really come up with a specific answer.

Also I have never dated a girl who is just very opening she admits she is into porn, loves sex and like to try different positions etc. I just met her and she is telling me this which is a good thing, but it seems she is maybe playing hard to get in a way. She seems so sexual and I start to makeout with her or what not and she doenst really seem to get all into it. Yes i guess once you drop off a date and start fooling around in a car that is not the best spot. we just kiss and then she goes on her way. I never have a spot to really take her alone due to living with rents and her as well. It just really confuses me how horny this chick comes off to be, but she really doesnt produce the actions once i initate things.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
shes a c0ck tease bro. Either up your game and learn some moves to get her hornier or withdraw and make her chase u.
 

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
526
Reaction score
0
Location
SOCAL
on sundays just stay home and bone.

anyways.

what i like to tell guys is that you should judge the result and not the cause.

you are confused. that is the result. it doesn't matter what caused you to become confused about this girl because she's a woman and within the realm of women all reason vanishes. *poof*. don't think that your confusion is an accident either, it is not.

confusion = mind occupation

mind occupation = + seduction points for woman

dont think for a second that any of it is an accident, or, that it necessarily has a reasonable explanation. just realize that "you confused" is not a bad place for her to have you.... and it's not a place i'd want to be if i was in charge. in fact, if i was in charge, i wouldn't be confused now would i?

anyways, good luck, hope all goes well

-J
 

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2001
Messages
503
Reaction score
0
sounds right thanks

maybe i should always think it out more. After reading your replies I see where all of you are coming from. Well i set something up for tonight, so ill see where it leads. If i dont like it, Ill just next her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top