Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Suggestion: Make a Board for Guy Relationships

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not gay, I mean-- we're talking about relating well with women; fine. But what about networking, business, friendship, etc. There is a lot of cross over (ok, No kino on your boss now!!!!!) But, think about it.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dayr0n
ur gay
I second....

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

assasin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is a hand shake not Kino?
Is a pat on the back not Kino?

C+F, Eye Contact, even neg hits are all parts of interacting with everyone, even your buddies and at work.

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly assasin

Just what I'm saying...

But another board-- with a different objective. I mean, not doing these things with the purpose of sex!

For instance, last night at the club I had as a first order of priority to find a wing man. What's the best way to do this (essentially; approach guys). This kind of thing is not discussed, and it would be helpful to have a board for it.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: exactly assasin

Originally posted by suavedave
Just what I'm saying...

But another board-- with a different objective. I mean, not doing these things with the purpose of sex!

For instance, last night at the club I had as a first order of priority to find a wing man. What's the best way to do this (essentially; approach guys). This kind of thing is not discussed, and it would be helpful to have a board for it.
I'm sure if you asked this question in the regular discussion threads, a bunch of guys would be able to answer it rather quickly.

My thoughts:

I am assuming that you go clubbing solo, thus, have resulted in trying to find a wingman there. I wouldn't recommend it. There maybe a small percentage of guys that you could just laugh it up at a bar/club, make a few comments about the Vancouver Canucks, offer a game of pool, then plan a strategy on how you can pull some HB's -- But, that's wishful thinking.

You will come across problems with trying to find a wingman "for the night". First, you don't know him from sh*t, and he doesn't know you from sh*t. How do you agree upon who gets who when dealing with women? What makes you think he won't c*ckblock an opportunity when it arises for you? What makes you think he'll give a rip if you get some.

Second, you're a DJ - I'm a DJ...that's cool. But, who the heck is your wingman? Unless he's versed in some of the finer points of DJism, then, he might as well be an AFC buddy that ruins all your opportunities.

Third, it sounds really gay. I'm sure 'in-theory' it could work. You comming up to a man, buying him a drink, buying him a round of pool, then plotting the attack on the females - what are you going to do next? Plan some KINO? Do a C/F SS pattern?

Hahaha..not trying to flame you bro..just busting your b*lls a little bit. I find it better to go with 'close' buddies you already know. With them, at least you know the 'formula' on who gets which girl, how to divert a group of female's attention so you can strike, and how to back-up all your DJ skills. Close buddies can, and always will, push you when you're nervous. If you have to, revert an AFC buddy. AFC buddies are great people to revert and make DJ wingmen.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: exactly assasin

Originally posted by suavedave
What's the best way to do this (essentially; approach guys). This kind of thing is not discussed, and it would be helpful to have a board for it.
:confused: :confused: :confused: uhmmmmmm???? ...Dude,..you are gay ...!!!!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: exactly assasin

Originally posted by The Edge
:confused: :confused: :confused: uhmmmmmm???? ...Dude,..you are gay ...!!!!

your shallow and unproductive

id say itd be quite a goal to manage to pick up a guy to be your wingman without comin off as gay

my best advice: try to fid agroup of ppl and meet them. there could be woman already there if not, ask one of the guys your talking to, to help and come approach some woman that you see eye'n you

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good posts....

Thanks, very useful comments (except for the "gay" remarks!... well those were helpful too! In retrospect it must have seemed like I was hitting on them-- maybe one guy who looked gay.)

Anyway, what I did was get on the dance floor and see a guy dancing a way. I spotted a two set and grabbed his hand and moved it over to the chick. The girl looked a bit agast, but smiled and made EC him. There was brief interaction, but the other chick wasn't really into anything, so I moved on............

Anyway, experience experience.

But on the subject: I mean a "how to make friends and influence people" type board.

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
p.s.

It's great we have a wingman forum, but we still need a general forum to discuss the details associated with human relations viz. non-seduction related issues.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe we could call it a public relations forum that would make it seem less gay for all the closet homosexuals:)

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think DJing isn't just something you do to get sex, a DJ is someone you are through-out your day, whether it is with women you want to nail, women you use as friends, males you use as friends, teachers, coworkers, bosses, family, children at playground(hahaha)

Whatever you DO through-out your day, you DO IT like a DJ.

Remember a DJ doesnt run his life around women.

So all the "gay" commments are from retards.

I DJ all the time. Yesterday I came up and started talking to a random guy just as I would talk to a random girl if I was sitting there all alone and they were sitting there all alone too.

Am I gay? No. I was just making friendly conversation.

What's so "DJ" about that?

It takes confidance to talk to a stranger, it takes social skills to talk about different topics and keep the conversation flowing.

And that is true no matter who you approach.

PS- in case im not clear, i dont really thik we need a different forum for this because you can already apply everything you learn in other forums to your daily interactions.

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My reasoning

That's right!

But, remember the book "How to make friends and influence people." I am of the same opinion -- we apply these skills to our daily interactions, but I'm not sure I agree that we can apply everything to different relationships.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we could use a business forum. I'd love to swap strategies with the guys

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT!?

Originally posted by Dayr0n
ur gay
I concur

where the hell did this men thread idea come from? I don't see anyone currently throwing gay threads in the forum, sot this new idea will certainly not unclutter the forum. So how did your creative mind-process reach this suggestion?

Last edited: