"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Suggested new series: Renaissance Man

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
I would like to create a new series of posts on sosuave called the "Renaissance man" about the perfect renaissance man. And by that I mean, talented in all areas. I'd like to teach things besides seduction (won't teach any seduction). This site is about creating men, and that's exactly what this will do by discovering talents and instilling values. What do you guys think?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Eddy

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
It sounds really good to me. After all, the perfect Don Juan is a real man. What better way to go about becoming such a man.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
sounds very good to me.

I am prepared to help out any way I can. (you already know that though;)).
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Since seduction is out, what other things would be taught? Just cusrious whether you're another Doogie Hauser or something else.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Thanks for the positve replies guys. And concernign Francisco d'Anconia, I was thinking on such things as finding your own personal religious beliefs (whatever they are, im very open), better fitness, better knowledge of business, etiquete, philosphy, and tons and tons of things im not mentioning.

And btw, is doogie hauser that doctor on TV (if so i watched that in kindergarten but I completely forgot about him, thanks for reminding me haha)
 

Kelson

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
I'd like to see some posts on dancing and etiquette, not to mention various card games and little bits of trivia. Why wine A is better than wine B or what distinguishes a great picaso from a marginal one.

Kelson
 

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Kelson you understood me to the T bro.
 

semag

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2002
Messages
1,269
Reaction score
1
Age
42
I'd like to see some posts on dancing and etiquette, not to mention various card games and little bits of trivia. Why wine A is better than wine B or what distinguishes a great picaso from a marginal one.
..... go to college.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top