Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Suggested new series: Renaissance Man

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to create a new series of posts on sosuave called the "Renaissance man" about the perfect renaissance man. And by that I mean, talented in all areas. I'd like to teach things besides seduction (won't teach any seduction). This site is about creating men, and that's exactly what this will do by discovering talents and instilling values. What do you guys think?

Eddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds really good to me. After all, the perfect Don Juan is a real man. What better way to go about becoming such a man.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds very good to me.

I am prepared to help out any way I can. (you already know that though;)).

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since seduction is out, what other things would be taught? Just cusrious whether you're another Doogie Hauser or something else.

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the positve replies guys. And concernign Francisco d'Anconia, I was thinking on such things as finding your own personal religious beliefs (whatever they are, im very open), better fitness, better knowledge of business, etiquete, philosphy, and tons and tons of things im not mentioning.

And btw, is doogie hauser that doctor on TV (if so i watched that in kindergarten but I completely forgot about him, thanks for reminding me haha)

Kelson

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to see some posts on dancing and etiquette, not to mention various card games and little bits of trivia. Why wine A is better than wine B or what distinguishes a great picaso from a marginal one.

Kelson

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kelson you understood me to the T bro.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to see some posts on dancing and etiquette, not to mention various card games and little bits of trivia. Why wine A is better than wine B or what distinguishes a great picaso from a marginal one.
..... go to college.