Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Successfully getting laid a lot and sleeping with different women after 30.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got flaked on yesterday, kinda pissed me off, but my backup gal who was better looking btw was ready to do something, but I told her I'm too tired. I seriously could have fvcked her late last night and I wanted to, but the bs with the previous gal made me not want to do anything just get some rest - I work on Saturday. It was a semi-flake on my part to get back at women-in-general last night. I wanted to fvck her and still do, but idk she lives in a bad part of town (crime) and I just don't want to subject myself to that potential hazard. She's about to turn another year older June 24th, which is why she was so wantin it last night? Sometimes girls are just so responsive and will back n' forth with you for hours (you know they're wantin it when they do that). She's always the one to text last etc. Idk I'll see about today, but really I got my routine and I just don't know what I'm up for.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no.

I'd rather pay a male hooker. Where tf are they? New York? LA? Vancouver? Montreal?

Feel safer at larger presence bodyweight. I have a high selfesteem to want to remain safe.

I'm upping my selfdefense skills and the weight will come off. I have faith.
One thing, it's great for you to have all this confidence at a heavier weight. But you will get stronger attention at a more atheletic weight on your body size. You can still be kinda "big" if it makes you feel safer, look at Serena Williams. So it's a good thing to be FIT.

And the one thing the Covid is revealing, is the people who are strong and fit with great lung capacity are suriviving more, than the people with poorer health. Because it's going to reduce your breathing capacity until you die, so if you have MORE breathing capacity than default, you can give up more lung capacity and still breathe sufficiently. Plus being super fit means stronger immunity, the body is running closer to tip top "tune".

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
One thing, it's great for you to have all this confidence at a heavier weight. But you will get stronger attention at a more atheletic weight on your body size. You can still be kinda "big" if it makes you feel safer, look at Serena Williams. So it's a good thing to be FIT.

And the one thing the Covid is revealing, is the people who are strong and fit with great lung capacity are suriviving more, than the people with poorer health. Because it's going to reduce your breathing capacity until you die, so if you have MORE breathing capacity than default, you can give up more lung capacity and still breathe sufficiently. Plus being super fit means stronger immunity, the body is running closer to tip top "tune".
Yes.
Like one of the influencers I watch on yt said, at least I don't have cowards in my life. It's easier to be stronger when you can really focus on defense training and fitness conditioning.
Serena is cool.
Too bad I don't have her curves. e2e24120-0e10-4f80-8305-8a471559729d-USP_Tennis__US_Open.jpeg

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.
Like one of the influencers I watch on yt said, at least I don't have cowards in my life. It's easier to be stronger when you can really focus on defense training and fitness conditioning.
Serena is cool.
Too bad I don't have her curves.
Welll you can have awesome curves and bad azz shape on your own frame. Don't be her, be you. Find someone with your bone structure, similar shoulder, arm length, leg legth, etc that's already built out. That can be your target.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Welll you can have awesome curves and bad azz shape on your own frame. Don't be her, be you. Find someone with your bone structure, similar shoulder, arm length, leg legth, etc that's already built out. That can be your target.
yes that shotputter from UK is me.I posted to a reply to Geemale in the 'help with your looks thread' She's me but I have longer legs. Same freakin shape though, its uncanny. Screenshot_2020-07-03-05-38-04.png

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah,

Or were you talking about someone else?
she's alright too, I can mimic sing some of her songs, doesn't she look like that newer latina singer Camila Cabello? Maybe Camilla is prettier. Or maybe it's him that makes her seem prettier than Selena. Being in love prettiness he caused. 108545.jpeg

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes that shotputter from UK is me.I posted to a reply to Geemale in the 'help with your looks thread' She's me but I have longer legs. Same freakin shape though, its uncanny. View attachment 4368
Your legs can be tighter. Even as a competitive athlete she can put herself together better than that. I see the extra around her knees and it's not necessary. She can remove some of the fat and add the same difference in muscle and perform better.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's alright too, I can mimic sing some of her songs, doesn't she look like that newer latina singer Camila Cabello? Maybe Camilla is prettier. Or maybe it's him that makes her seem prettier than Selena. Being in love prettiness he caused. View attachment 4369
I've did a quick scan on youtube for her videos. I think I know the song Sennorita. Selena was in love with Justin when the above video was made up as it's one of her older songs.

But yeah, they look like they are twins, cousins or related for sure. The music videos made by Selena are more penetrative. Sort of like Dua Lipa's "Be the One".

I think Selena looks more hauntingly pretty while Camila looks more down-to-earth pretty. A slight nuanced difference.

You said mimic songs like the one above....have you thought of video-taping yourself singing a song like that with sexy clothes on and posting it up on a youtube file?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes that shotputter from UK is me.I posted to a reply to Geemale in the 'help with your looks thread' She's me but I have longer legs. Same freakin shape though, its uncanny. View attachment 4368
You must have a tonne of guys chasing you. I thought girls like her get like 200 messages in their inbox.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Your legs can be tighter. Even as a competitive athlete she can put herself together better than that. I see the extra around her knees and it's not necessary. She can remove some of the fat and add the same difference in muscle and perform better.
I've got that quad fat coming over my knee too but recently(5 weeks ago) the huge percentage of my upper quad flattened! Never had that happened. I have this old shooting picture with these tight rounded quads when I was 63 pounds lighter and they look bigger than what they are now. I'll see if I can find that pic this weekend and cover my face for privacy and post it.
Inner thighs can ALWAYS be tighter. I agree.

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
thanks but no, once I posted my body pic I'd get cold-shouldered and the replies would stop. Lmao, they envisioned some other type of 'athlete'.
So fair enough...I recalibrated and started putting down bbw as body type and guys would give me schitt because I wasn't fat or voluptuous enough to be bbw. Fvcks sakes. Just better to be off dating sites, lol.
You must have a tonne of guys chasing you. I thought girls like her get like 200 messages in their inbox.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I've did a quick scan on youtube for her videos. I think I know the song Sennorita. Selena was in love with Justin when the above video was made up as it's one of her older songs.

But yeah, they look like they are twins, cousins or related for sure. The music videos made by Selena are more penetrative. Sort of like Dua Lipa's "Be the One".

I think Selena looks more hauntingly pretty while Camila looks more down-to-earth pretty. A slight nuanced difference.

You said mimic songs like the one above....have you thought of video-taping yourself singing a song like that with sexy clothes on and posting it up on a youtube file?
I recorded myself singing that innocence song by Av ril lavigne but that's for my own records.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got that quad fat coming over my knee too but recently(5 weeks ago) the huge percentage of my upper quad flattened! Never had that happened. I have this old shooting picture with these tight rounded quads when I was 63 pounds lighter and they look bigger than what they are now. I'll see if I can find that pic this weekend and cover my face for privacy and post it.
Inner thighs can ALWAYS be tighter. I agree.
Will be interesting to see it. The body has a huge amount of adaptability, it's crazy. Different things happen in the hormonal systems as the bf % changes. If you were aware bf held onto "toxins" and also affected the amount of free testosterone in your system.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see it. The body has a huge amount of adaptability, it's crazy. Different things happen in the hormonal systems as the bf % changes. If you were aware bf held onto "toxins" and also affected the amount of free testosterone in your system.
I'm aware now; thanks in part to the forum, much obliged

found a pic I had saved in phone from some internet stranger when I had sm.
Don't know if I could get to her midsection level....would be nice to experience once in my life. * Wanted to see how easy it was to post a pic here too again

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

I would rather dress up like him and mimic his song which is penetrative.
Spiritual song. Have you heard/watched this one @corrector ?