Successful cold approaches but no dates

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try building some rapport with them first, and then ask them out. Some women are down to hang out immediately, but some of them want to feel comfortable and get to know you a little first. They agreed to hang out but they probably weren't expecting it to be so soon

This works both ways as well though, you should want to just talk first and feel a woman out before you hang out as well. You might get on the phone with her and realize she's annoying as hell or doesn't share any common interests as you

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try building some rapport with them first, and then ask them out. Some women are down to hang out immediately, but some of them want to feel comfortable and get to know you a little first. They agreed to hang out but they probably weren't expecting it to be so soon

This works both ways as well though, you should want to just talk first and feel a woman out before you hang out as well. You might get on the phone with her and realize she's annoying as hell or doesn't share any common interests as you
Isnt that what the date is for?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isnt that what the date is for?
Yes it's part of it, but not everyone wants to go out on a date with someone that they haven't had ONE real conversation with yet. OP is noticing physical attraction from these women, but that only equals sex. There's a difference between someone wanting to bang you, and someone wanting to date you. They don't always go hand in hand

Also, it's different because he pulled them in person so they have already felt out his appearance/presence. It's not like OLD where you need to be more in a rush to get the chick in front of you somewhere because she's only going off pictures

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men can always cold approach, and it can work. But the issue with cold approaching is: what do you have did common with the woman? The only thing is her looks and that you want to have sex with her. How sexy is that?

To meet and date women, it’s better to do something that you enjoy, and the women enjoys. That way the connection is natural and not forced and you both have a common theme, a goal. You both like traveling, you are both in medical school, you are both lawyers, she is a client of your company, you both like dancing (what guy in his right mind likes ‘dancing’?)

In a way, I look at women as my buddy I can have sex with, but being a lot more careful with my words as we all know women are very emotional. Do I disclose my emotions to my buddy? No. Do I phone my buddy everyday? No. Do I tell my buddy “I can’t live without you?” No. If I want to find new buddy, do I just up to a guy in the street that looks decent and say “hey, I got an extra ticket to the hockey game tonight, do you want to go?” Never.

Even if you cold approached a hot girl and she had sex with you in 3 hours, what are going to do the next day? She likes sky diving and you like video games, how are you doing to get along afterwards?

But as I say this, I know construction workers who have cold approached hot Asian girls on trains and gotten married 6 months later. One in a thousand though.
This might be the most sense I’ve ever seen you made.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!
Reaction score

Actually, I was thinking this exact thing. The last girl that just faded away seemed very interested when we met in person but then I just told her through text "hi , nice it was very nice meeting you" and she replied the same thing and I immediately followed up with the invitation for a coffee after that, and I felt like it just went all in a downward spiral from there on. She doesnt have time that day, lets do it other day, sorry I was not responding for so long, I was busy, Im very sorry, I could tommorrow, then fades away after I tell her to let me know what time...

When we met we were speaking for a moment about music, so I was thinking maybe it would be better to just say hi, nice to meet you as the first text and then follow up with asking her to send me some songs she likes and then I send them mine etc...then we can chat for a bit, text some messages and feel each other out, get to know each other just a little bit more before actually meeting up in person.
Maybe that way the girl feels more comfortable and secure and not rushed. Sometimes I just try to do things too fast with no patience....

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've posted here a few times in the past a strategy I use to handle flakes.
Several girls have already given me their numbers after cold approaching them. Every one of them (the ones who gave me the number) looked very "swept of her feet" - very engaged in conversation with me, maintaining strong eye contact, smiling all the time and little bit shy, not knowing what to say next, a bit nervous. With all of them I had a great connection since the moment I approached them, they seemed to like me a lot and they were more than happy to give me their number. I always ask them if they would like to hang out before I get the number and they are always super up for it, even confirm it after the number, like we just agree to go on a date.
It doesn't matter how engaged and respondent they are when you get their number, because when you leave you'll have to start all over again. Think of the first phase as getting their number, it's the only think you should be focused on.

Reading your posts, you're doing it right, by going indirect and having the conversation naturally flow and making it seem to them that they have qualified themselves to you and that they've won you over first, before you ask for their number, many guys don't understand this.

However, where I think many guys go wrong is when they set up 'dates'.
But then when we text they always make up some excuses. Some stop texting after a while, some reply but are always busy, they suggest another day but then dont reply, the apologize, then the same thing repeats, some even agree for a date and ghost an hour before meeting.
Don't set up 'dates', it makes women nervous and it makes them question why would they spent several hours with a man they just met. I know some guys don't believe this, but it's true. They have to commit a few hours from their day and they have to dress up. But at the end of the day, they might not even like you and the day might even turn out to be pointless. Having a good flowing conversation for a few minutes when they first met you, doesn't mean they're going to like your company for several hours.

So what I do is relieve tension and pressure. I wait till the weekend, as most people tend to go out then and don't work and I make sure I'm already out about doing something. Then I call or message them to join me for half an hour and that's it, because I have somewhere else to go later.

So in simple terms, tell them you only want to hang out for half an hour or less. Giving them the impression you'll hang out for a few several hours is what causes flakes.

I also communicate only on friendly terms. I don't say or message anything sexual, in fact, I specifically tell them that we're not going on a date.

Only till you meet with her face to face should start esculating.

Turns out, if meet with her for 20 minutes and there's chemistry and she finds you attractive, she will hang out with you longer and perhaps even the whole day.

Reaction score
I've posted here a few times in the past a strategy I use to handle flakes.

It doesn't matter how engaged and respondent they are when you get their number, because when you leave you'll have to start all over again. Think of the first phase as getting their number, it's the only think you should be focused on.

Reading your posts, you're doing it right, by going indirect and having the conversation naturally flow and making it seem to them that they have qualified themselves to you and that they've won you over first, before you ask for their number, many guys don't understand this.

However, where I think many guys go wrong is when they set up 'dates'.

Don't set up 'dates', it makes women nervous and it makes them question why would they spent several hours with a man they just met. I know some guys don't believe this, but it's true. They have to commit a few hours from their day and they have to dress up. But at the end of the day, they might not even like you and the day might even turn out to be pointless. Having a good flowing conversation for a few minutes when they first met you, doesn't mean they're going to like your company for several hours.

So what I do is relieve tension and pressure. I wait till the weekend, as most people tend to go out then and don't work and I make sure I'm already out about doing something. Then I call or message them to join me for half an hour and that's it, because I have somewhere else to go later.

So in simple terms, tell them you only want to hang out for half an hour or less. Giving them the impression you'll hang out for a few several hours is what causes flakes.

I also communicate only on friendly terms. I don't say or message anything sexual, in fact, I specifically tell them that we're not going on a date.

Only till you meet with her face to face should start esculating.

Turns out, if meet with her for 20 minutes and there's chemistry and she finds you attractive, she will hang out with you longer and perhaps even the whole day.
Wow thats some good advice, thanks a lot!