Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success Starts Between Your Ears

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met this type many, many, many times before. Actually, she is the norm now. A ballbuster who has to be in control and winds up marrying a beta male as her pet. Then, she cheats on him or at least tries to, whining the entire time "woah is me, my husband's a beta male!"

She is miserable now because she's spent an entire lifetime trying to be something she's not: a man. She lost her chance to live a life as a successful female, which is a life of service to her man and her children. Instead, she's a geriatric anorexic addicted to botox, trying to look like a 15 year old.

A woman by nature exists to serve her man and her family. Anything else is a waste. And that's what she is here: a wasted up old granny desperate for internet attention.
You are incorrect on the merits. My story is elsewhere but obviously you chose not to become informed.

I married someone who was respected and demonstrated leadership and SMV at the time. Someone I expected to lead the family & that I expected to defer to as head of the family.

Someone desirable at the time.

Then life happened and he fell down & wouldn’t get up. He became depressed and abdicated his role as a man. I was supportive in every way. But if someone does nothing it’s an impossible problem. No way was my life & my family going to hell because he curled up in a ball and elected to stay that way.

So I stepped into the gap out of necessity. Obviously I lost respect for him as a man (because a man would have gotten back on his feet), and although I was loyal many years (never cheated or considered it), and although the sexual desire never waned, the respect did. So after many years I left at great financial risk. It was the correct decision. I get to be the feminine essence in my relationships now as is the natural way of things.

My life has continued to evolve as reflected in the content of this thread. Unfortunately my ex husband has languished and is unrecognizable as the man I married. Those are his results. His problems. I’m not tethered to that anymore.

My story is elsewhere in greater detail as I noted. Part of the message in this thread is resilience and perseverance in the face of great difficulty and unexpected circumstances. I rose above adverse circumstances to success in life.

And so to can others. Cheers.

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
Let this be a lesson to all men considering marriage.

On display below is a true blue soulless demoness who literally sucked the soul out of her ex and left him a pitiful shell of his former self.

How did she accomplish this? Exactly in the way you see on display below: talking behind his back, being disloyal, taunting him, scolding him, wearing him down day by day until he could take no more: a classic "death by a thousand cuts." She takes pride in the fact that he never recovered from her endless backstabbing and devilish tricks.

She accomplished her goal to the best of her ability: she became a fake man by sucking the life essence out of a real man and tossed him by the wayside when she could not suck any more of his essence out of him. This is how all devils operate: they suck the life essence out of true humans until there is nothing left and then move on.

Now she's trying to do exactly the same thing to men in the forum: belittle them, put them down, insult them in an attempt to demoralize us. All the while, she will suck off all of this negative energy to become a more powerful demon.

That is her only purpose for being on this forum: it's an attempt to dominate and humiliate men thereby angering us, and then feed off this energy in devilish fashion.

You are incorrect on the merits. My story is elsewhere but obviously you chose not to become informed.

I married someone who was respected and demonstrated leadership and SMV at the time. Someone I expected to lead the family & that I expected to defer to as head of the family.

Someone desirable at the time.

Then life happened and he fell down & wouldn’t get up. He became depressed and abdicated his role as a man. I was supportive in every way. But if someone does nothing it’s an impossible problem. No way was my life & my family going to hell because he curled up in a ball and elected to stay that way.

So I stepped into the gap out of necessity. Obviously I lost respect for him as a man (because a man would have gotten back on his feet), and although I was loyal many years (never cheated or considered it), and although the sexual desire never waned, the respect did. So after many years I left at great financial risk. It was the correct decision. I get to be the feminine essence in my relationships now as is the natural way of things.

My life has continued to evolve as reflected in the content of this thread. Unfortunately my ex husband has languished and is unrecognizable as the man I married. Those are his results. His problems. I’m not tethered to that anymore.

My story is elsewhere in greater detail as I noted. Part of the message in this thread is resilience and perseverance in the face of great difficulty and unexpected circumstances. I rose above adverse circumstances to success in life.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. His business partner & best friend since he was 10 years old (a man), fvcked him over. He never got over it.

So you are entirely wrong in your assumptions, accusations & projections.

Had nothing to do with me. But he just gave up in life after his best buddy from childhood screwed him.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shameless Bump for the new guys. Start at the beginning of the thread....

Cheers

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men here will never get that. Lol that was my mom. Married my dad who was a doctor in my country and then we immigrated… my dad didn’t work for like 20 years lol

He went into this weird thing where he just shrivelled up, became feminine and passive. Meanwhile my mom was forced to play the role of the father and got her ass from high school all over again to her masters lol.

My dad wanted my mom to work. Smh.

Yeah it’s disgusting when men cannot be men. And usually it’s the people closest that suffer.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let this be a lesson to all men considering marriage.

On display below is a true blue soulless demoness who literally sucked the soul out of her ex and left him a pitiful shell of his former self.
Lol a woman is not gonna be your mother and rescue you.

most of you guys are in freaking Disney fantasy land. Buying in to this false narrative that your girl should work a job and sh.

Pathetic. I’d be embarrassed as hell if my wife is forced to work a job to provide. That’s my job.

Your job is to shield her and protect her from the world.

Your job is to make sure she turns into a yoga, soccer mom. How do u know a neighborhood is rich? When you see hoes in yoga pants and baby strollers 1pm on a Tuesday.

Your role is to protect her feminine energy.

a great woman will challenge u to get off your ass and become great.

if you can’t be great and seek to be mediocre… what a tragedy.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s like they see your potential and they’re trying to make u reach it, and here you are complacent af and not willing to do whatever it takes to build that incredible fun life.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5. The 48 Laws of Power (my current personal favorite) - Robert Greene
I'll keep in mind I'm quoting a post from over 7 years ago. I try and remember the most essential parts of a book. I'm curious when you last read the 48 laws, and which parts stand out as the most essential to you.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll keep in mind I'm quoting a post from over 7 years ago. I try and remember the most essential parts of a book. I'm curious when you last read the 48 laws, and which parts stand out as the most essential to you.
The 48 Laws of Power is a book I often refer to. I have given my son a copy as he is now a you adult, and will give my 18 year old daughter a copy when she moves out this summer. Until recently I have carried that book in my laptop bag so I have something to read on the plane. I think I left it in a seat back pocket and this is a good reminder to grab another copy in Miami this weekend as I’m flying tomorrow. I also have a copy on a table in my bedroom.

All the laws are important. It’s basically applied human psychology, very well referenced. I pay particular attention to Law 1, Never OutshineThe Master and Law 38, Think As You Like but Behave Like Others, and Law 5, Protect Your Reputation at All Costs, but I review them randomly to keep sharp.

It’s a great book. Still my favorite some 7 years hence.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The 48 Laws of Power is a book I often refer to. I have given my son a copy as he is now a you adult, and will give my 18 year old daughter a copy when she moves out this summer. Until recently I have carried that book in my laptop bag so I have something to read on the plane. I think I left it in a seat back pocket and this is a good reminder to grab another copy in Miami this weekend as I’m flying tomorrow. I also have a copy on a table in my bedroom.

All the laws are important. It’s basically applied human psychology, very well referenced. I pay particular attention to Law 1, Never OutshineThe Master and Law 38, Think As You Like but Behave Like Others, and Law 5, Protect Your Reputation at All Costs, but I review them randomly to keep sharp.

I hate that book lol yeah it protects u to see through games that ppl play.

at the end of the day power and manipulation can do nothing to plain honesty.

it helps that but it won’t help you build deep meaningful and long lasting relationships of any kind.

all these laws fail if you just practice instilling and abiding by truth honesty and respect.

if they are like that I don’t wish to be near them. But if you live or work in a corporate setting u might have to apply that tbh as everyone puts on fronts

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks for highlighting key chapters. Like Xavier, above, I felt like I was reading the bible of politicans and lawyers, and didn't finish it. I'll turn to Law 38 about acting like others.

My experience as a software engineer informs my view. If someone lies about their code, I will detect it when I run or read that same code. Engineering has a lot of verification, so the trust is more about accurately doing the job.

I suspect The 48 Laws works well for consultants, in two ways. First, you need to recognize power dynamics quickly at a new company, and I suspect the book is good for that. And you might need to use the book to get things done quickly, when people don't know you. The book probably also works for management, where the knowledge of who did what is more vague.

Is it fair to say the book is more applicable to some jobs (consultant, manager) than to others (engineer)?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for highlighting key chapters. Like Xavier, above, I felt like I was reading the bible of politicans and lawyers, and didn't finish it. I'll turn to Law 38 about acting like others.

My experience as a software engineer informs my view. If someone lies about their code, I will detect it when I run or read that same code. Engineering has a lot of verification, so the trust is more about accurately doing the job.

I suspect The 48 Laws works well for consultants, in two ways. First, you need to recognize power dynamics quickly at a new company, and I suspect the book is good for that. And you might need to use the book to get things done quickly, when people don't know you. The book probably also works for management, where the knowledge of who did what is more vague.

Is it fair to say the book is more applicable to some jobs (consultant, manager) than to others (engineer)?
As I noted the book is essentially applied human psychology. You can have all the character in the world. You would be extremely naive to believe that gets rewarded. At times it does but at least as often if not more often it gets your character assassinated. Any organization containing human beings is an inherently political organization. Therefore you are well advised to be cognizant of the principles in the book. Those laws help one navigate situations you may not have expected to be in as an upstanding citizen. Ask me how I know.

Cheers

M

member160292

48 laws is a book for everyone. You live in a world where you are either in a position of power or a pawn. You have to be calculated and in control of whatever goal you are trying to achieve, without emotion. One of the sticking points is to be socially outward with some form of deception

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I noted the book is essentially applied human psychology. You can have all the character in the world. You would be extremely naive to believe that gets rewarded. At times it does but at least as often if not more often it gets your character assassinated.
You seem to be putting words in my mouth. Where did I bring up "character" "that gets rewarded"? I said that software engineers who lie about their code to other software engineers will get caught.

48 laws is a book for everyone. You live in a world where you are either in a position of power or a pawn. You have to be calculated and in control of whatever goal you are trying to achieve, without emotion. One of the sticking points is to be socially outward with some form of deception
How does this relate to what I said about software engineers? Computer code created "with some form of deception" will not run. That's why I claimed software engineers can't lie about their code to other software engineers.

M

member160292

How does this relate to what I said about software engineers? Computer code created "with some form of deception" will not run. That's why I claimed software engineers can't lie about their code to other software engineers.
You just want to be an engineer your whole career?

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You just want to be an engineer your whole career?
You just want to be a sales guy your whole career? [1]

[1]
Find a job that fulfills your life purpose. I’ve always been a sales guy, “hustling and grinding” since middle school. I love what I do and it fits my lifestyle, gives me opportunities to travel on my company’s dime, meet interesting people - not just hot chicks. I guess you can say my job defines who I am

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
More thoughts. Forgive me for not having a particular order. Its a rather random list of things and characteristics that I have developed in myself over the journey and also observed in others who are my peers and those who have accomplished far more in life than I have.

But first the reading list: There are many many books out there. These are my personal favorites as far as HOW to do it. I had the "WHY" covered. I wanted the nitty gritty, the "How to..." I've personally read every book on this list, given many away to people and bought new copies (generosity is a success trait folks) and refer to them often. I won't get into the topical library of philosophy, science, real estate or financial success books, these focus more on mindset/nuts and bolts and how to be (behave) & deal with people, which is where the power lies in life.

I'm older than many of you and some of these books are going to seem stodgy. But guess what, humans haven't changed a whole lot over the millennia and so read them anyway, even if the diction and the linguistic style may not strike you as terribly contemporary. The good news is these are widely available and cheap in paperback, pdf or whatever.

The truth is the truth is the truth. Put some of this in your brain (see Thought 5 above) as you go to bed each evening. Do it at least a month to build a new habit. Then just keep going. Results will amaze you as your thinking patterns begin to change.

Happy bedside reading Gents!

1. How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie
2. The Art of War - Sun Tzu
3. The Richest Man in Babylon - George S. Clason
4. Nothing to Lose...Everything to Gain - Ryan Blair
5. The 48 Laws of Power (my current personal favorite) - Robert Greene
6. How to be Rich - J. Paul Getty
7. Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill
8. The Prince - Niccolo Machiavelli
9. The Art of Seduction - Robert Greene
10. David & Goliath - Malcolm Gladwell
11. The Four Hour Work Week - Timothy Ferris
12. The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People - Stephen R. Covey
13. The Power of Positive Thinking - Norman Vincent Peale
My parents were big proponents of positive thinking and I was reading Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People at age 12...still read it at least once a year...timeless advice.