Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Success/confidence.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
Went about five months without much luck with women, I was wondering if the game had changed so much & that i would'nt have much chance with women & that they were to picky especially online & that's why MGTOW. My mentality was, keep going, don't give up. Most men quit. I kept going & in the last couple month the women are now swarming round me.
Funny thing confidence is. I've read a book about it & i have a confident mindset, but when things are going your way, it makes a massive difference.
When you have options and you're fuc*ing a few women, you are more confident.

I've been watching a few episodes of the tv series Lucifer the last couple weeks. I've tried to use a bit of the character lucifer morningstars humour & laid back approach too. That seemed to help with my success recently.

Few things i have noticed recently. Women always seem to ask similar questions. What do you do for work? What car do you have? Have you met many other women?Those three questions i already knew women asked all the time. Other frequent questions have been, do you go out much? What are your hobbies?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top