"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Subtle Signs and Prods to Guys

Ian19

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
I have been talking to this girl at school for about 2 months now. We usually talk a couple of times per week. I have never worked up the nerve to try to hook things up even though she has given a few subtle. signs of interest, at least I think. Anyway, she has never talked about past bf's in the past until the other day. She started talking about her ex-boyfriend who moved off and mentioned that she missed him but not in a way that she wanted to get back with him. Then she started talking about a guy who had been hitting on her earlier in the day and how it annoyed her.

Are these possibly signs that she wants me to go for it? I thought maybe she was trying to get a reaction out of me possibly. Any thoughts?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Here's one thing about '********' that I've learned in the past... and now I tend to use such 'patterns' (for lack of a better term) against them (or in my favor).

In your particular example, the girl is single and tells you, "This guy today hit on me and it annoyed me" this is about equal to "You're NOT hitting on me and it's annoying me" OR "This guy was hitting on me, but I would rather YOU hit on me."

If you want to get with women try this technique :
a) Figure out what you want
b) Do something to get it
c) Look to see if you Are you closer to your goal ? (Yes - Keep doing it, No - Keep reading)
d) Change your approach until you get what you want
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
She is trying to yell at you that she is freaking "available" - go for it now!!! Invite her to a fun activity and go for a kiss b4 the nights over! See what her response is.
 

Ian19

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the feedback. I'm hoping I will develop some balls between now and next week and take some action. I'll post my success or failure next week.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Ian19

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
Ok I'll probably see her in the morning sometime. Anyone have any more advice or feedback before I make a move? Thanks.
 

Ian19

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
Dammit, I didn't have the balls to make a move today.. I don't know why, but I guess I'll try to psyche myself up for the next time I see her (later this week) I don't think time is likely gonna be on my side indefinitely.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Originally posted by Ian19
Dammit, I didn't have the balls to make a move today.. I don't know why, but I guess I'll try to psyche myself up for the next time I see her (later this week) I don't think time is likely gonna be on my side indefinitely.


Patience. Do not rush. Remember, action oriented activity.
 

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by So pimp its scary

If you want to get with women try this technique :
a) Figure out what you want
b) Do something to get it
c) Look to see if you Are you closer to your goal ? (Yes - Keep doing it, No - Keep reading)
d) Change your approach until you get what you want
I am 100% behind you on this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2002
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Location
North East, USA
Last year I had a girl that turned out to be a bit of a nut (semi stalker) after me lol. And being a nut she wasn't as subtle as other girls. I remember her saying 100 times, My EX Boyfriend this, or my EX boyfriend that". One day she told me a story about how some "sleazeball" tried to pick her up but she was totally disgusted by him. Then I would get the "what are you doing this weekend, oh really, I'm not doing anything fun". Of course I knew exactly what she was alluding to, however I also detected a slight mental disorder which was later proven correct!

Anyway, yes, she is doing everything but pulling out two light sticks and waving you in for a landing! It's a girls more subtle way of saying ask me out!
 

true|hockey

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
In your particular example, the girl is single and tells you, "This guy today hit on me and it annoyed me" this is about equal to "You're NOT hitting on me and it's annoying me" OR "This guy was hitting on me, but I would rather YOU hit on me."


well , thats exactly what some single chick who I thought was interested has been saying. Great too know ive been a moron, and missed those subtle signs, but thanks for the heads up.
 
Top