"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Sub Dom games

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
Been flirting with this chick at work. (Yeah yeah I know). We've known each other for several years, she's cool. She seems interested and flirts back but because we work together hasn't fully come round to me. She definitely likes the attention which is fine since I am married and in an open relationship. It's not like I'm not getting any.

We been playing this game were I tell her what color underwear to wear the next day and she complies with my request and will show me at work. She seems into the secret aspect of it. We do have fun with it.

I honestly don't care if we hook up or not, I'm just having fun with her.

What are some other games like this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,939
In before someone brings up something about sexual harassment on the job.

You certainly have her working for you, no doubt about that.
 

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
Not that I am telling you to do this at work, but they make wearable bluetooth vibrators that you can control with your phone. It would add some fun to a business lunch.
Actually not a bad idea. Might be to much for her. She's loves to do sexy flirting but her and I have to be careful around coworkers.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Have her wear a butt plug to work, wear no panties, have her go in the bathroom and play with herself but she cant cvm til you give permission. Stuff like that is pretty easy to pull off at work but don't piss her off or she'll get you fired for "making" her do stuff at work.
 
Top