Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sub Dom games

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been flirting with this chick at work. (Yeah yeah I know). We've known each other for several years, she's cool. She seems interested and flirts back but because we work together hasn't fully come round to me. She definitely likes the attention which is fine since I am married and in an open relationship. It's not like I'm not getting any.

We been playing this game were I tell her what color underwear to wear the next day and she complies with my request and will show me at work. She seems into the secret aspect of it. We do have fun with it.

I honestly don't care if we hook up or not, I'm just having fun with her.

What are some other games like this?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In before someone brings up something about sexual harassment on the job.

You certainly have her working for you, no doubt about that.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We been playing this game were I tell her what color underwear to wear the next day and she complies with my request and will show me at work.
On email? Messenger?

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that I am telling you to do this at work, but they make wearable bluetooth vibrators that you can control with your phone. It would add some fun to a business lunch.
Actually not a bad idea. Might be to much for her. She's loves to do sexy flirting but her and I have to be careful around coworkers.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have her wear a butt plug to work, wear no panties, have her go in the bathroom and play with herself but she cant cvm til you give permission. Stuff like that is pretty easy to pull off at work but don't piss her off or she'll get you fired for "making" her do stuff at work.