Style.

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I've been browsing around, and I've found this one dude, who I happen to like his style. But I need an opinion on it. Does this guy look gay to you?

http://img20.imageshack.us/my.php?image=artist9916466413749058gz.jpg

http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=artist9916466413749077pz.jpg

http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=artist9916466414202846on.jpg

This guy is Conor Oberst from Bright Eyes. Which while alot of his music is a bit pvssy like, some of it is hella good imo (listen to Easy/Lucky/Free). Currently I have way longer hair than him (not like really long, but about 4 inches longer than his hair). And I'm thinking about cutting it down to look something like that.

Opinions appreciated.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks good. I'd say go for it. If you have a huge forehead like him, make sure you don't pin it off to the side like in the second pic or your eyes will bulge.

And if you're worried about looking gay, don't cop his style. It's very cutting-edge, which is good, but this makes people wonder.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks gay to me becuse his style doesnt reflect masculinity at all., but hey if YOU like it then why give a sh!t.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not keen on the hairstyle, but the clothing is a good style. Bit bland if you ask me though :p

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say he looks gay, but in my personal opinion he looks like a wimp, a geek and a bum. I know that style does attract certain women (namely emo/rock types) but from listening to my female friends, it's not conventionally attractive.

I agree with Tavii that it doesn't reflect masculinity, and therefore is probably going to repulse more feminine type of women. I doubt you would attract many classy women with this look either.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's very skinny, that's about all that's making him look like a flamer. That and the hair. :D

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gay.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He looks pretty emo. His sleeves are probably blood stained from his p*ssy cuts he makes on his arm to draw pity.

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG. instead of worrying this much about trying to find the perfect style, why dont you spend some time around and see what you like and what you feel comfortable in?

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he doesn't look gay to me, but Ill be a monkey's uncle if he's ever seen a gym before!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let warboss alex see this thread, the guy in those pics looks steak-deprived.

As for the style, the guy doesn't look any diff from all those teenagers on the street who ask you for change, grab some respectable clothes man.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well he looks GAY to me. He kinda way to GAY, I mean not his style but he himself looks GAY. And his cloth maybe tooo tight or something. Anyways clothing looks good, go for it.

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well it doesn't matter cause I'm not feelin this style anymore. I think I'm gonna get out of this whole gay emo look and go surfer!!!

YAY FOR SURFER!!!!!!! :yes: :box: :cool:

anyone else here have that surfer look?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
emo scum

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
He looks like he just money shot you on the forehead.