Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Style Tips

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys this is the high school forum,alot of those links except ike kinowear dont really help the guy out much....

Bro to get started,look at what other guys are up to in terms of style who ARE popular.Then try leaning more towards that style but have your own variation.For me I tend to go sporty.

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score
619joe said:
Guys this is the high school forum,alot of those links except ike kinowear dont really help the guy out much....

Bro to get started,look at what other guys are up to in terms of style who ARE popular.Then try leaning more towards that style but have your own variation.For me I tend to go sporty.
How are the Kinowear articles not helpful? They advocate finding our own style - the earlier a guy starts doing this, the better.

This is why I disagree with your advice to copy the style of the popular crowd. Don't change yourself to please other people. Change yourself so you're happy with who YOU are.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DismantleRepair said:
How are the Kinowear articles not helpful? They advocate finding our own style - the earlier a guy starts doing this, the better.

This is why I disagree with your advice to copy the style of the popular crowd. Don't change yourself to please other people. Change yourself so you're happy with who YOU are.
You misread his post. He said that kinowear articles are the only ones helpful, the other ones are useless. He said: "lot of those links except ike kinowear dont really help the guy out much"

And frankly, I agree with 619joe. To be honest, that site should have everything you need and it's constantly being updated with more information. So just use that, end of discussion.

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score
Axcell said:
You misread his post. He said that kinowear articles are the only ones helpful, the other ones are useless. He said: "lot of those links except ike kinowear dont really help the guy out much"

And frankly, I agree with 619joe. To be honest, that site should have everything you need and it's constantly being updated with more information. So just use that, end of discussion.
Oops! That "ike" threw me off and I didn't see the "except".

prophet

Reaction score
Just remember thats its almost impossible to wear anything too small.

If you wear your clothes really tight you'll probably still look good but if they are even a little too loose you start to look worse (fatter less muscular).

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya lol I guess the ike threw you off.

But what Im saying is look at how old those guys are in the other links.This is a HS forum which means the dude is in HS.You will look like your trying WAY too hard dressing like that its more for guys in like early to mid 20's.

Although finding what YOU like the best is important,then look at "goth" people.They found their own style they love no matter what,yet why do they get frowned upon?Me and this hot girl in math used to rag on this wierd goth kid with long hair and safety pins all over his trenchcoat.He probably is happy with himself,but does that help him out in the long run?I mean I guess what Im saying is that you have to have a balance

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
dress like a chav (badboy) but no too chavy girls seem to like badboys