"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Stupid women, Blank stares

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Don't you hate it when you say something, and someone gives you a blank stare because they don't understand it? Even worse, you make light of the matter, and they keep up the blank "duh, whuh does dat mean?" stare, because they STILL don't get it?

Usually the blank stare is accompanied by a "What?".

And how on earth do you respond to those el stupido stares? Explaining what I said just seems so stupid, so I usually end up walking away, unless she actually asks for an explaination.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Just dumb down your conversation a bit when you first meet someone and step it up as you guage their conversational level. Women of all conversational levels like sex.

If you go at someone all histrionic to start then they often will give you a blank stare like that...
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I always chalk that up to their ignorance.

Or just that they are so intimidated by me, they don't know how to act.

Sometimes it means you are out of your league (yes, you need to find a hotter girl)
 

icecreaman

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Lower your conversation level so you can get in her pants. LOL!!!!!:D
 
Top