"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Stupid stupid stupid....

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Amsterdam
Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
Here's what you do.

Take her out. Tell her that you two "have to talk" when setting up the date. Chicks know what this means of course.

Then you tell her, face to face, that its not really working out and you think that she will agree with you. After she inevitably agrees with you, tell her that you met someone while she was on vacation and would like to give the other girl a chance since she agrees it is not going to work out between the two of you.

Have some fun while she immediately bursts into tears. Play it for awhile and then drop her off with a kiss and a few sweet nothings like we had some good times etc.

The best revenge on any woman is another woman. And you get to look like the good (as in sought-after) guy at the same time. It would even be better if you found her replacement before you do this or shortly after.
Haha, funny. But it isn't mine intention to make her cry, I just want her to know that Im a little pissed off at her behavior. And then make it clear that im moving on with my life without her. Right now I just don't reply to her e-mails, I'll guess that bring the message over in an indirect way, and if she keeps on bugging me I'will write an e-mail explaining why I choose to do so, but I think she knows why...
I was thinking a short message like this should do the trick:
" Hey
I realized things did't worked out for us, to bad, but it happens. Let's leave it at this.

Im sure I'll speak to you someday in the future, goodbye".
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top