Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stupid stupid stupid....

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
Here's what you do.

Take her out. Tell her that you two "have to talk" when setting up the date. Chicks know what this means of course.

Then you tell her, face to face, that its not really working out and you think that she will agree with you. After she inevitably agrees with you, tell her that you met someone while she was on vacation and would like to give the other girl a chance since she agrees it is not going to work out between the two of you.

Have some fun while she immediately bursts into tears. Play it for awhile and then drop her off with a kiss and a few sweet nothings like we had some good times etc.

The best revenge on any woman is another woman. And you get to look like the good (as in sought-after) guy at the same time. It would even be better if you found her replacement before you do this or shortly after.
Haha, funny. But it isn't mine intention to make her cry, I just want her to know that Im a little pissed off at her behavior. And then make it clear that im moving on with my life without her. Right now I just don't reply to her e-mails, I'll guess that bring the message over in an indirect way, and if she keeps on bugging me I'will write an e-mail explaining why I choose to do so, but I think she knows why...
I was thinking a short message like this should do the trick:
" Hey
I realized things did't worked out for us, to bad, but it happens. Let's leave it at this.

Im sure I'll speak to you someday in the future, goodbye".

Last edited: