Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stupid stupid stupid....

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck it...

Just saw my "gf", back from her vacation... Altough she showed all the signs to next her, and I was really planning on nexting her..

but there was this liitle hope left in me, this little hope that she was different from all those other girls, "just one more chance" kinda hope...

Stupid, stupid stupid....

So i spoke to her just 2 hours ago, "hey how are you doing, bla bla bla, look at the picture of my little sister, blablabla, met this cute guy on vacation, going to see him in the comming vacation, blablabla !?!WTF!?!

Altough i saw this comming from miles away, it still fvcking hurts...

Well, fvck it. It's finally done, im going full-time jerk-modes. No more respect untill proven otherwise...

The worst thing is that I can't figure out what i did wrong.

:(

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.....from personal feelings to things i'v experienced..this aint a Detailed DJ Reply..but man....You CaN't Blame YoursEfl For How ****ed up Chicks can Sometimes be...If You Don't end it..it's gonna keep following u and it wont go away..Next her...and Find urself a new Woman...Theres allota Girls out there dude..go MaC A few..DAte A few..... The Way I look At it is..IF your Not having Fun In a ReLationship...**** man.Get Rid of it...lifes made to be lived to it's fullest..Don't ****ing Sacrefice that For A GIRL! Thats MY Input on that

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really thought she was different...

Butt hell, I gonna take a couple of days off, work on my guitar skiills, read some Anti-Dump and then move back into the game.

Fvck this.

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the type of guy, that even when i'm dating a total psycho, i will analyze my role in the downfall of the relationship, and see if there is anything that i did wrong that i can learn from. Even if it's something as simple as: "I learned not to date total psychos... don't do that in the future, Cam!"

However, some DJ's advice is to NOT think about it. Don't let it get to you.

So, do a combination of the two: get pissed, think about what went wrong, what you did wrong, how and when it went wrong, and what you can do to learn from it, so that it doesn't happen again, THEN FAHGEDDABOUTIT!!

Don't beat yourself up man, like Speed Demond said: "yOu CaNt bLaMe yOuRsElf fOr hOw f**KeD uP cHiCkS cAn sOmEtImEs Be."

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You're probably placing your self-worth on the success of this relationship. Don't.

Seriously, no one's gonna care if it works out or not, and if they do, it's of no consequence to you anyway. You just learn what YOU can and use it to refine YOURSELF. As long as you keep your self-respect and don't give it to some girl to support or crush you based on what mood she's in, you'll always be the strong, confident man in your own eyes...and that shows through to women via your actions.

Sure, there's ALWAYS "another chance"...but is it worth the effort? Are you taking it because you WANT to take it, or because you feel obligated to HER, or to your friends/family, or to society's notion of male/female coupling, or to anyone else?

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just feel stupid. This board teaches that her behavior was not acceptable, and that I should have nexted her a couple of weeks ago. But I thought my situation was different, which was a big lie to myself. My mistake, I should have known better.

Im a fcvking morron.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I picked this article up in my readings, thought it might apply to your situation:
Holding Out for a Hero
Women, even the most independent of heterosexual women, tend
to respond very, very powerfully to a primitive archetype: the powerful man. When women get involved with men they don’t view as “powerful”— when they date “nice guys” and “good providers,” it’s often because they’ve been hurt by guys they’ve found more exciting. And that fantasy of the powerful, exciting man is almost always latent, and therefore something you can tap into.
Mr. Powerful is the guy you find in romance novels. Of course, in
romance novels he’s always rich and handsome, tall of stature, deep of
voice, and broad of shoulder, but those, for our purposes, aren’t his most important attributes. The important attributes are products of belief and behavior, and therefore, things you can adopt and demonstrate, in a way that excites the women you meet.
What are the attributes of the powerful man?
First, independence.
The hero doesn’t need her. Moreover, he frequently rejects her in subtle ways. He often leans away from her and moves away from her, out of arm’s reach. His body language, facial expression, and vocal tone frequently deliver nonverbal messages of “I don’t need you; you need me” or “You’re not important” or “You’re not good enough” or “You’re disappointing me.”
Second, the hero has plans and objectives, a path he’s chosen for
himself. These things don’t center around her. As far as the hero is
concerned, she can stay or go. Whatever she does or thinks or feels won’t sway him from his path. If she’s really, really lucky—if she proves again and again how worthy she is—maybe he will let her have a place in his life.But she will never be the center of his life.
Third, the hero is determined. The hero knows what he’s doing,
knows where he’s going, and goes after what he wants until he gets it.
Nothing sways him, and he doesn’t ***** or whine about mistakes or errors.
Make it absolutely clear that your aims are the only things that really matterto you.
Fourth, the hero is greater and more special than she is—he
doesn’t put her on a pedestal; instead, he occasionally lifts her up to his pedestal, and usually just allows her to fantasize him doing it. The rule is this: He must always demonstrate that he regards himself and his aims as more important than her aims and her needs. While women love intimacy,when it comes to love, they usually want intimacy with someone they see as greater, rather than someone they see as a mere equal.
Fifth, he challenges her. In practice, this sometimes means
undermining her confidence--and as we’ve mentioned, when you do this,
when you subtly or not so subtly reject or downgrade her, she’ll often find it stimulating and energizing. Use the following formulas: “Too bad you aren’t/don’t X” and “If only you were/could X”.
When you challenge her or criticize her, she’ll often become
motivated to prove her worthiness. You should occasionally point out her shortcomings, and most importantly, contemptuously point out her behavior when she tries to play games.
You can also be challenging by being a) volcanic and/or b) remote.
To achieve the effect of Amorous Vulcanism, you should raise your voice, make melodramatic physical gestures, be impatient, smolder, glower.
Occasionally act very angry. Your intensity will reinforce her sense that, in being with you, she’s part of something exciting.
To be remote, use silence a great deal. Silence, in combination with
eye contact, is very powerful. After you deliver a script, make eye contact and hold it silently—this will usually encourage her to process what you’ve said even more thoroughly. Also, don’t talk about yourself very much, except in relation to your plans and your objectives.
Your silence lets her project her romantic fantasies all the more thoroughly. Don’t talk about your doubts or errors. Silence can have the cruel but useful effect of heightening her anxieties. And in worrying about whether she’s about to lose you, she sees your value grow. And in seeing your value grow, she feels prouder of the relationship and more fulfilled.
Perhaps the best approach is to alternate Angry Intensity with Cold
Inaccessibility. These behaviors, of course, are the sticks—the carrots, which should form the basis of your relationship, are the good feelings you create through regular verbal stimulation. As much as possible, say only things that will induce strong states in her—induce strong positive feelings, negative feelings, positive feelings—and not much else.
Pump up her emotions, and then give her lots of silence. Ignore her. When you do venture something personal or reveal vulnerability, it’ll seem like a reward, and a mark of how Deep your relationship is becoming.
Bear in mind, though, that when women complain about a lack of
communication, they’re usually upset at the lack of pleasurable verbal
stimulation—that is, the lack of those kinds of experiences which this report has taught you to create. When you provide regular verbal stimulation and feed her plenty of bubblewords, “communication” will seldom be an issue.

One might think: Hey, you’ve pretty much just recommended
behaving like a Neanderthal.
Yes. Bear in mind that if you ask a woman about the sort of behaviors
described above, she’ll almost surely describe them as reprehensible and very unattractive. What does she like? Well, she’ll probably say, she really likes nice, patient, respectful, loyal guys who treat her really well…
On the other hand, if you simply manifest the sort of behaviors
described above, she’ll tell all her friends what an exciting guy she’s met.
Review
Women find you more attractive when you display the following attributes:
1. Independence. You don’t need her; she needs you.
2. Focus. Your goals are more important than anything else, including her.
3. Determination. You persist in the face of obstacles.
4. Superiority (to her and others). You’re the elusive prize; she should feel
that not losing you is a challenge in itself.
5. Alternating Intensity and Coolness. On occasion, be rude, challenging,
provocative, and/or frustrating—it’s much better to piss her off than to
bore her.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interseting, it makes sense. Well i've learned how to get "them" now Need to learn how to keep them... :)

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blaaaaat
I just feel stupid. This board teaches that her behavior was not acceptable, and that I should have nexted her a couple of weeks ago. But I thought my situation was different, which was a big lie to myself. My mistake, I should have known better.

Im a fcvking morron.
Don't feel stupid. I've done it before too. It's better to learn for yourself and SEE what happens. You won't stick your d!ck in the belnder twice :)

I've also ignored advice from here, most learning DJ's do. Once you see for yourself that the other DJs were right then you won't forget. The pain also helps. I went through 4 months of MAJOR depression because I got emotionally abused by a chick that the DJs here told me to next, and I didn't. Think I'll make the same mistake again?

Santos

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Santos, you are right, living through the mistake is a much better teacher then some guys on a board telling you something is a mistake.

I've erased her number, removed her picture from my wallet and I've learned my lesson. And looking back, I'm improving, the last chick last 3 days, this chick last 3 weeks, next 3 months/years/decades? It's a good progression.

Going out tonight, there's a openair concert down town, lots of new chicks waiting for a(n improved) DJ :) Yes, that's me!

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo blaaat when I was growing up..I always thought "WTF did I do wrong to make this girl lose interest??"

it still haunts me sometimes..whenever a break up happens..to automatically think.."Was it something I did? or something about me??"

your first instinct is to blame yourself..and to think something is wrong with you..and this feeling can eat at your soul..because whatever it is..the female will NEVER come straight out and tell you

but ive learned that sometimes attraction just FADES and people lose interest..

kinda like watching a 4 hour movie where it starts out really good..then in the 2nd hr u wonder When the fvck this movie is gonna end!!!

it has nothing to do with you..but more the nature of people..to always seek something novel..and new...

it happens in EVERY relationship...

so dont let this byatch make u think it was something about YOU that made her lose interest/atraction..thats just the way life is..

I have also lost interest in women who I thought were GOLD at one time or another

but just remember this fact

Byatches they come and go..and there r waay too many out there..to be hung up on 1 chick

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"hey how are you doing, bla bla bla, look at the picture of my little sister, blablabla, met this cute guy on vacation, going to see him in the comming vacation, blablabla !?!WTF!?!

what a BIOTCH

you can do better.

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm improving, the last chick last 3 days, this chick last 3 weeks, next 3 months/years/decades? It's a good progression.
Exactly the way I look at it. This year - 1st girl lasts a week, 2nd lasts two weeks, the latest one lasted one and a half months. Each time I've learned something new, and that which I learned helped me progress further. Keep it up. We're both in the same boat here, some biatch has left me feeling like **** cos' she keeps playing hot and cold. So I've nexted her. But I do feel hurt and pissed off. Just dust myself off and get going again...

PreceptMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody has posted terrific advice... I feel where you are coming from but I hope for your sake you STOP blaming yourself. Now brush up your guitar skills or whatever you do for fun and remember, this is for the better! Hang in there and let your inner DJ shine; this situation is not your fault!
Louis.

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Fvck it...

Just saw my "gf", back from her vacation... Altough she showed all the signs to next her, and I was really planning on nexting her..

but there was this liitle hope left in me, this little hope that she was different from all those other girls, "just one more chance" kinda hope...

Stupid, stupid stupid....

So i spoke to her just 2 hours ago, "hey how are you doing, bla bla bla, look at the picture of my little sister, blablabla, met this cute guy on vacation, going to see him in the comming vacation, blablabla !?!WTF!?!

Altough i saw this comming from miles away, it still fvcking hurts...

Well, fvck it. It's finally done, im going full-time jerk-modes. No more respect untill proven otherwise...

The worst thing is that I can't figure out what i did wrong.

Just learn your lesson. Make NO exceptions for a girl, no matter how hot she is, or how "different" you think she may be.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OKay, i just got an e-mail from her, acting like nothing happened... ???

I realy want to tell her that im kinda pissed off at her... I just don't get it... iit doesn't make sense at all, how/why does she act like nothing ever happened???

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean she acted like she never said anything bout meeting that guy? Or like she still wants to date you. My advice is to next her. She's playing games, maybe her plans with the guy she met fell through so she comes to you as "backup". I know that thought hurts but she's a biatch if that's the case and you must respect yourself and next her. If you don't want to next her, then learn the hard way. Sometimes it's best just to make the most of each woman you meet in order to learn. But it'll hurt. I've done it before too, emotions make you do stupid things. But once you see how stupid they are you won't do them again.

So if I say "next her" and you're thinking "maybe there's a chance" then do it. You might get some, you might not. But at least you get experience. Just don't act like you're pissed off, don't let her know it got to you. Especially if she's known you a short while, it'll make her think you're unstable and scare her off. Act like you don't give a **** who she's with cos' she means nothing to you. If that doesn't work then she's not that interested.

Santos

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont want her back, I want to let her know that I'm finished playing her games, and I want to let her knowI've got better ways to spend my time.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what you do.

Take her out. Tell her that you two "have to talk" when setting up the date. Chicks know what this means of course.

Then you tell her, face to face, that its not really working out and you think that she will agree with you. After she inevitably agrees with you, tell her that you met someone while she was on vacation and would like to give the other girl a chance since she agrees it is not going to work out between the two of you.

Have some fun while she immediately bursts into tears. Play it for awhile and then drop her off with a kiss and a few sweet nothings like we had some good times etc.

The best revenge on any woman is another woman. And you get to look like the good (as in sought-after) guy at the same time. It would even be better if you found her replacement before you do this or shortly after.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This board teaches that her behavior was not acceptable, and that I should have nexted her a couple of weeks ago. But I thought my situation was different, which was a big lie to myself. My mistake, I should have known better.

Exactly blaaaat. I keep preachin about how people hold on to duds way to long and don't NEXT soon enough. People put up with to much BS before they NEXT. Learn from your mistakes.