Stupid, stupid b1tch....

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
02hero said:
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.....
Let's see, cough up some money and BUY the tickets, or, put your husband, the father of your child, through hell needlessly.

Problem is, however, with chumps on the air PROMOTING this sort of behavior ("you have to get him to stay with the illegitimate child/I love you anyway"), there isn't likely to be any change in attitude with women.

I am more disappointed with the radio hosts who thought abusing your significant other was something to be rewarded.

Never reward garbage behavior.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a put on. they both are play ACTING. it's a made up story and they are each Playing their parts. it's freaking entertainment.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The husband, the wife, the radio hosts...

All garbage.

All of them.

The end.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the end of the tape, the wife calls him disgusting. Yet she was perfectly willing and able to lie to the man she supposedly loves and put him through some real serious grief, just to obtain some free concert tickets. She doesn't see what she does as disgusting.

He probably cheated on her because she's apparently a loveless b*tch, not that I condone what he did.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2.0 said:
How can you tell?

I want it to be a put on....

because that's what they do. It's a set up. And it even sounds fake to me. The "wife and the husband" who are probably not married, are improvising and riffing.