Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stupid girl not understanding she's a square and I want her to succeed.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend named Veronica. She's crazy depressive. She's definitely not happy inside, and she tries to act like she's happy when she really aint. So I decided to make it my business and I told you "You needa relax, quit taking insults seriously, quit takin jokes literally. You say you have friends and you're very social but why do you always sit home talkin to me on the phone when you should be out making friends and ditching your old, backstabbing ones so you'll quit whining about them?"

She does NOT get it. She says "oh you're trying to change me" then she goes "why are people so shallow, why can't they judge me on who I am not what I wear?" (That one came cuz I told her to quit being a square when you can be so much more.

How can I make this stupid girl see the light? She doesn't deserve to suffer, what can I do?

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in your situation many times, and all you can really do is be positive around her and slightly encourage her to more social etc, but support her. If there's a party or something, invite her to come with you and introduce her to people.

You can't overdo it, you just kind of have to give them a little nudge. Don't be suprised if she never gets over it though.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Canadianpimpology
Get a BJ.
**** up.

AC/DC, if this chick is close to you, as she seems to be, I suggest you just act like the happiest guy on earth. Don't push her to be happy, just show her. If she is not motivated, it will have no effect on her. Take her to a carnaval. Take her to something fun and show her to the time of her life!

Thats what I did and it worked. Simply suggesting and trying to show them the light doesn't work. You gotta make em feel the light.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, shine the light in her eyes.

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't help someone that won't help themself.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BBB your posts are awesome, they remind us that we live in a real world where people are starving, dying, depressed, etc while we're so terribly worried about who to bang tonight. Preach on amigo!