"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Stupid girl not understanding she's a square and I want her to succeed.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
I have a friend named Veronica. She's crazy depressive. She's definitely not happy inside, and she tries to act like she's happy when she really aint. So I decided to make it my business and I told you "You needa relax, quit taking insults seriously, quit takin jokes literally. You say you have friends and you're very social but why do you always sit home talkin to me on the phone when you should be out making friends and ditching your old, backstabbing ones so you'll quit whining about them?"

She does NOT get it. She says "oh you're trying to change me" then she goes "why are people so shallow, why can't they judge me on who I am not what I wear?" (That one came cuz I told her to quit being a square when you can be so much more.

How can I make this stupid girl see the light? She doesn't deserve to suffer, what can I do?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
I've been in your situation many times, and all you can really do is be positive around her and slightly encourage her to more social etc, but support her. If there's a party or something, invite her to come with you and introduce her to people.

You can't overdo it, you just kind of have to give them a little nudge. Don't be suprised if she never gets over it though.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Canadianpimpology
Get a BJ.
**** up.

AC/DC, if this chick is close to you, as she seems to be, I suggest you just act like the happiest guy on earth. Don't push her to be happy, just show her. If she is not motivated, it will have no effect on her. Take her to a carnaval. Take her to something fun and show her to the time of her life!

Thats what I did and it worked. Simply suggesting and trying to show them the light doesn't work. You gotta make em feel the light.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Yes, shine the light in her eyes.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Location
I don't know where I'm coming from
You can't help someone that won't help themself.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
BBB your posts are awesome, they remind us that we live in a real world where people are starving, dying, depressed, etc while we're so terribly worried about who to bang tonight. Preach on amigo!
 
Top