"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Stunning Women!

Are women with model looks more promiscuous

  • Yes there are

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Don't know

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • No they are not

    Votes: 10 37.0%

  • Total voters
    27

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by MysteryWoman


My friend blu are you a girl?:D
Ummm no,
but it has been my experience, vast experience, that women who attention whor online, like your doing, often are the type that aren't attractive enough to do it in real life. :p

Usually real life attention whors are 8's and above. Why don't you post a pic of yourself and we can all see if you got what it takes? ;)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2002
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Location
Pick a girl...
I would have imagined this thread to be less tame

Mystery woman, i prefer promiscuous women so whether or not shes very attractive (or just cute), id assume it anyway
 

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2002
Messages
902
Reaction score
3
Location
london, England
Originally posted by myfriendblu
Ummm no,
but it has been my experience, vast experience, that women who attention whor online, like your doing, often are the type that aren't attractive enough to do it in real life. :p

Usually real life attention whors are 8's and above. Why don't you post a pic of yourself and we can all see if you got what it takes? ;)
But then I could say that all the guys who hang out on line are the computer nerds that wear glasses who no girl ever wanted to touch at school.

As for posting my picture up here, I think that posting pictures on the internet is a crazy thing to do even if you are Adonois, and then if everyone knew what I looked like, I wouldn't be MysteryWoman.

PM me your picture and if I like what I see I will PM you mine are you up for that challange;)
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
But then I could say that all the guys who hang out on line are the computer nerds that wear glasses who no girl ever wanted to touch at school.

Yawn.....Just as I thought. :rolleyes:
 
Top