Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stumped

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had three dates with a woman. First one: Met for drinks, had a great time, kiss close, texted me the next day saying she had a great time and wanted to see me again. Date two a week and a half later (she had to travel for work for five days): Took her axe throwing and played other games at the place. Again, kiss close dropping her off and she offered to plan the next date. Third date: She planned it and seemed enthusiastic about getting together. We went to a local place for some food and then bowling. She covered the food, I covered the bowling. We came back to my place for a drink, started some light escalation and kissing, her daughter calls (late teens) in tears over breaking up with her boyfriend and asking when she would be home. She leaves, but before going, tells me that she is going to cook me dinner at her place next time. I was busy for the next few days and was going fishing, so I didn't get in touch with her for 5 days. Contacted her on Thursday asking if she was free to get together over the weekend. She replied that her other daughter was visiting, so she would be spending time with her (no future alternate was offered). I simply responded "OK, enjoy your visit". I texted her the following Monday to ask what her schedule looked like for the week and I got the "nice" blow off text. I just told her OK and to feel free to get in touch if she changes her mind.

I'm stumped on this one since it was going perfectly (in my mind anyway).

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say something like "ok hope everything is OK with your daughter. Let me know when your free or if there is anything I can do to help"

Then carry on your merry way for a bit.

No need to overthink this...

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you misunderstood. She said that she wasn't interested in seeing me anymore (not in those words). Offered to make me dinner, 5 days later with no other interaction: goodbye. Nothing to overthink.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps you misunderstood. She said that she wasn't interested in seeing me anymore (not in those words). Offered to make me dinner, 5 days later with no other interaction: goodbye. Nothing to overthink.
Another guy came into the picture. This is almost always the case when a woman does something unusual that causes guys to make threads like this.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad timing that may involve another guy, or she's just got other priorities at the moment.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had three dates with a woman. First one: Met for drinks, had a great time, kiss close, texted me the next day saying she had a great time and wanted to see me again. Date two a week and a half later (she had to travel for work for five days): Took her axe throwing and played other games at the place. Again, kiss close dropping her off and she offered to plan the next date. Third date: She planned it and seemed enthusiastic about getting together. We went to a local place for some food and then bowling. She covered the food, I covered the bowling. We came back to my place for a drink, started some light escalation and kissing, her daughter calls (late teens) in tears over breaking up with her boyfriend and asking when she would be home. She leaves, but before going, tells me that she is going to cook me dinner at her place next time. I was busy for the next few days and was going fishing, so I didn't get in touch with her for 5 days. Contacted her on Thursday asking if she was free to get together over the weekend. She replied that her other daughter was visiting, so she would be spending time with her (no future alternate was offered). I simply responded "OK, enjoy your visit". I texted her the following Monday to ask what her schedule looked like for the week and I got the "nice" blow off text. I just told her OK and to feel free to get in touch if she changes her mind.

Stopped reading at single mom. Aim higher.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had three dates - that’s a good thing. Most guys struggle to get one.
You’re doing a good job lining them up so keep at it.
That last one caught you chasing. My answer, no problem - another time without follow up. A girl with high interest will make it easy for you and come around. If not, you have other dates in the pipeline.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 days... reach out one more time in 7 to 10 more days. she might be moody when you last interacted.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another guy came into the picture. This is almost always the case when a woman does something unusual that causes guys to make threads like this.
Yup. Most likely her ex or some guy she's on and off with.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the Heartiste reference.

Yes! Especially with Millennials about to start turning 40 in droves. There are going to be a ton of childless Millennial women turning 40 in the 2020s. It will be eaiser to avoid single moms.
Still pursuing young. While I agree with Aaron Clarey they are insufferable, not dealing with old bags. Rather fapppp. Late teens early 20s preferably. Mid twenties as fallback. But you know what it is man. My D won't suck itself. Still never going my age or older.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin more plates and if you are doing it correctly they will spin themselves.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As @Family Man and @2Rocky said, there is nothing you can do or anything to analyze.

Not sure how new you are to this forum but this type of scenario is quite common in modern dating. And one thing is for certain, spending any type of mental energy trying to figure what went "wrong" is detrimental to your masculinity.

You have to realize by now that women are like the ocean. Tides that constantly change their force. Tides that are going up and down, right and left depending on where the moon is. You just have to roll with it if you don't want to drown. And right now, most men are drowning when dating modern women.

Let it be. And don't let her inconsistency be a reflection of what you did or did not do.

Move on.

Modern Man Advice