“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Stumped for a response

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
ill keep it simple....there is this "girl" ive been hanging out with and people keep on thinking we are bf/gf. For some reason, she keeps telling me that people ask her if we are dating and she feels the need to tell me. When she tells me this, im clueless to a C&F response. It happened again last night and the best response i could have thought of was.."heh..thats cute" with a big smile.

What do you guys think i could/should say?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

jasonrivera

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
FL
Tell her that if she plays her cards right, she might have a chance.

I have no idea if that was even close to what you're looking for.
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Originally posted by Slickster
"Tell them that we're not dating, just having sex"
HAHAH..nice one man. thanks. im think im able to spin it and use it various ways. thansks
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Hybrid2

New Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Magog,Quebec
I,m probably one of the last guy that should give this kind of advice.
Since I have zero experience with dating:(

But,I think you should ask yourself,how you fell about her and if you want to be her boyfriend.
If so,next time she ask you,you should ask her"do you want to be?"
If she say yes,and that`s what you want,good for you.
But that`s just what I would do.:D
 

oElS

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Hybrid2, thats quite AFC, I really dont recommend what hybrid just said.
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Originally posted by Hybrid2
I,m probably one of the last guy that should give this kind of advice.
Since I have zero experience with dating:(

But,I think you should ask yourself,how you fell about her and if you want to be her boyfriend.
If so,next time she ask you,you should ask her"do you want to be?"
If she say yes,and that`s what you want,good for you.
But that`s just what I would do.:D
yeah dude. thats not a good response.

by saying something like: "do you want to be?" will put all the power in her corner. its like you are waiting her for to make a move rather than you doing something.

you should never say something that will give her power in the decision. you would be better off trying to say something that makes her look like the aggressor and you trying to act like the innocent fawn...something like:

"hey hey now.....i know that you are deeply attracted to me...but id like to take things slowly...whatever happened to the good ol days of getting to know someone first!?" (with a big smile on your face so she cant tell if you are serious or joking around)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top