Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stuff Learned during the last 1.5 Years

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol fatazz dont think you can talk to me like that

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omg... you're soo seksy Lifey :cheer: :cheer:

Put some more meat on those lats... :)

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LIFEFORCE: Nice post, this should be stickied IMO. Quick Helpful advice from experience. One thing people need to keep in mind though, everything listed here wont be 100percent for everyone. Everyone's different and has to find out for themselves what works and what doesnt. Somethings work for some people and not for others. But this is good things to watch for. I suppose it would be a great idea to write anything down from your experiences in this so next time you make a routine or whatever, you know whats best for YOUR BODY.

OK, Now onto my questions. You said Your Arms grew from ROWS and CHINUPS. When you say rows, do you mean any rows? Like will DumbBell Bent-Over Row work?

ALso, do you have any tips for chinups? Ive always wanted to do them but never addded/kept them in a routine cuz i SUCK at them. Ill go like 4 weeks in a row and cant get any higher on reps. Like ill do 3 reps only for a set (no weight) and then 4 weeks later im still doing 3 reps. What gives :/ ??
Last question related to that, is CloseGrip Chinups Just for Biceps? Or is it back? The routine im about to start has biceps and back on different days.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if i can do 5 reps, do 5 sets of 3 reps"

?? did you make a typo?

Anyways, so how many sets do I do ? I mean shouldnt I eventually move up in reps?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost
if i can do 5 reps, do 5 sets of 3 reps"

?? did you make a typo?

Anyways, so how many sets do I do ? I mean shouldnt I eventually move up in reps?
No, I mean do 5 sets of 3 reps with your 5 rep max. And yeah of course you move up in reps. That's what doing all the sets is for: to build the volume, which overloads the muscles and plants the seed of growth.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost
LIFEFORCE: Nice post, this should be stickied IMO. Quick Helpful advice from experience. One thing people need to keep in mind though, everything listed here wont be 100percent for everyone. Everyone's different and has to find out for themselves what works and what doesnt. Somethings work for some people and not for others. But this is good things to watch for. I suppose it would be a great idea to write anything down from your experiences in this so next time you make a routine or whatever, you know whats best for YOUR BODY.

OK, Now onto my questions. You said Your Arms grew from ROWS and CHINUPS. When you say rows, do you mean any rows? Like will DumbBell Bent-Over Row work?

ALso, do you have any tips for chinups? Ive always wanted to do them but never addded/kept them in a routine cuz i SUCK at them. Ill go like 4 weeks in a row and cant get any higher on reps. Like ill do 3 reps only for a set (no weight) and then 4 weeks later im still doing 3 reps. What gives :/ ??
Last question related to that, is CloseGrip Chinups Just for Biceps? Or is it back? The routine im about to start has biceps and back on different days.
Thanks dude.. means a lot =)

Of course this won't work for everyone... but it might be of some help for some people you know.

Rows are the most important part IMO, I don't think there are so much differece beteween bb rows and db rows. Of course I do more barbell at the moment but I've done some db too. Try it out and mix them around.

As Metal Fortress says, do more sets on the chin-ups. If you can make three, try to do like three sets and make three reps in each. If you want you can have someone assist you on the way up if it is hard.

I had a friend who could hardly do one dip. I forced him to do three reps the first time split out over three sets, the week after he could do 2-3 reps per set, week after this he got 6 reps for the first time.. and now he plays around with 8 reps +5 kg. Maybe not the cutest form on all reps in the beginning, but he got them.

Close grip chin-ups are mainly for the biceps... I make sure to do them with crappy form/only pulling with my arms so my lats will be involved as little as possible. Pull-ups is a choice for the back days when you can do them. =)

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by semag
omg... you're soo seksy Lifey :cheer: :cheer:

Put some more meat on those lats... :)
What lats? ;)