Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Study: Men become invisible to young women at 39.....

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
on a local "sexy pic site", I get this after I comment to random 29yo..
"Hey you are my 'Guy from specific store', I think you are a real classy guy and wouldn't mind spending some quality time with a handsome man like you"

now.. this is Finland, women can be forward...
(a comment from a HB9 24yo about liking my video after my suggestion that I can make her pvssy squirt, which boosted my percieved SMV)

all I can recall (if it is the visit I am thinking of)..

Getting over my oneitis I go shopping, Ive dropped abit of weight, old crap clothes...
Looking at jeans a different hottie asks what I need blahblah, she suggests skinny jeans!
I recoil abit and say "really? Im 50". She responds with "you dont look like the other 50 year olds that come in"
So I flirt mildly, tell her to wait outside dressing room, and model for her, she says looks great. Cute girl sales win I figure. Look for a belt, ask her age, i guess "under 30" and she giggles "25". Lite flirt continues, tell her Im fresh out of a 2yr LTR with a 32yo.. Go to check out and she is not there, replaced by what I think is the 29yo thats just hit me up on sexysite....

***** gave me a hamster tho, thinking hit her email with?
"Hey there,
I have plans for the weekend holiday, so hit me up for the quality experience you are expecting after.
need to check my schedule, but can work you in"

50 is the new 35

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 41 but easily pass for late 20s/early 30s and am built like a linebacker and can tell you if I go out I get hit on regularly by 24 and 25 year olds because they think I'm around 30. This study is nonsense, and even if it had merit, it depends on how you look for your age...some younger people look like they are in their 40s. Perception is important not actual age.

Take care of your body...workout, eat right, drink plenty of water and have lots of sex. You will remain looking young.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had half a dozen young women flirting with me, 30 or more years younger than me, turn off like a light switch when I mentioned having a young fiance. dunno if it's the young, or the other woman or what, but I know it's happened, many times.
That's interesting since this forum teaches that the presence of other women makes women more interested in you, not less. It's also said that taken men are more desirable. Being taken can work against you, though. If a woman really wants to hook up with some dude, it's more profitable to go for what's available than what is not.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
Most of them are 3rd worlders, at a college. I think that they were perhaps driving for a green card.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at our age if we want 26-36yo, any chick over 40 that isnt exceptionally hot does not makes us look good.

Last edited:

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
If I've got a hot chick by my side, I couldnt care less what others think, to include other women, of any age.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at our age if we want 26-36yo, any chick over 40 that isnt exceptionally hot does not makes us look good.
Look good to whom?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
likely... myself, as I am ****ing insecure in my own eyes as I have a big physical deformity from an accident (I have a fully paralized left arm, it is literally skin and bone and just hangs at my side), that prevents me from "going to the gym" or otherwise improving my physical body. This insecurity has been, for the most part of my downfall with being with beauties, but with 0 personality or core values.