Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Study: Eating a few servings of fruits and vegetables daily is equivalent to walking 4,000 extra steps for your health

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. The one thing nutritionists and medical practitioners agree on is the value of fruits and vegetables in the diet.

From the article:
Higher scores indicated a diet that prioritizes vegetables, fruits, whole grains, nuts, legumes, fish, and healthy fats, while limiting red meat and alcohol.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
100% Fruits and Vegetables are how you get alot of essential vitamins/nutrients. If some of you are taking multivitamins thinking thats going to work, reality is those sh.ts do not absorb well-- but worse than that 90% of companies lie about the actual vitamin amounts..

Plus the fiber in the fruits and veggies helps your cardiovascular health by cleaning out artery walls and blood vessels that get lined with plaque from cholesterol, fats and calcium deposits

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
I aim for 5-7 cups of vegetables per day. At first it sounds like a lot but once you do it you notice the benefits.

1/2 of my plate is low carb vegetables.
1/4 of my plate is protein
1/4 of my plate is healthy fats

Unfortunately I have blood sugar problems so I have to do low carb for survival. That means a lot of restrictions including no fruit except for avocado.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I aim for 5-7 cups of vegetables per day. At first it sounds like a lot but once you do it you notice the benefits.

1/2 of my plate is low carb vegetables.
1/4 of my plate is protein
1/4 of my plate is healthy fats

Unfortunately I have blood sugar problems so I have to do low carb for survival. That means a lot of restrictions including no fruit except for avocado.
What do you take for blood sugar control?