"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

study........date?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Waitwaitwaitwait here...WHAT happened Friday??

You were studying with her Friday? And you didn't close??

She was looking at you, acting jittery, and instead of closing the deal, you just stared at her creepily??

Dude, you're in college. Get the "dating" paradigm out of your head. You don't need to be "dating" a girl to have sex with her. Maybe she likes you and wants to hook up with you but doesn't want a committed boyfriend...ever think of that? By forcing her into the "date" mentality, you probably just pushed her away. Tried to make it all stuffy and formal and official instead of just having FUN with it.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
That is exactly what I dont want. I'd rather a relationship than the quick hook up/sex part. Sex is cool and all, but if it is with someone you dont really care about it feels kinda empty and worthless to me. Just my opinion though. I doubt she was just after that though, I think she was partially interested but lost it at some point.

I did close, we made plans to go out on Sunday and possibly monday.
 

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Through some unrelated searches I've found the answers to a couple of them.


Still not sure on AFC as I forget, but I found a list on another site through a link in here. Thanks though :).

I've got to see this chick in an hour now ><. I wonder how it will go.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
AFC = average fvcking chump (basically a loser who's not DJ)
DJ = don jaun
LTR = long term relationship
C&F = ****y and funny
EC = eye contact

cant think of anymore right now
 
Top