Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stuck in a Rut

wildcard2012

Reaction score
....not sure to begin really, so I guess I'll start from the beginning. My first love was a Swedish girl I met just after high school. Everything was great until I ****ed it all up on a head full of drugs. Never forgave myself for that (still ****s w/ me to this day 16 years later). Anyway, any relationship with women has been down hill since then. Starts off great then quickly burns out in a ball of craziness and drama. Honestly, I'm responsible for at least half of it. Recently, I've been burying myself in work. Outside of work, I study or play video games. I drink regularly and smoke upon occasion. I don't really try with women because in the back of my mind, I just "know" I'll **** it up.

Never was natural by any stretch. Nerd at heart. However, my genetics would convey otherwise. Let me preface the following with the statement: I'm not trying to be arrogant. I'm a good looking dude, deep voice, intelligent and wealthy. Neither female co-workers or relatives understand it. They always ask me why I'm still single. Guy friends are always like"wtf is wrong w/ you dude?". Frankly, I don't know. I'm stuck in a rut. Have been for at least three years now. Figured I'd post this and see what ya'll think. Many thanks in advance for any advice you all can offer.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch as much of David de Angelo's videos as you can. Be on this site as much as you can
Read DJ bible.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I think you need focus and I'm assuming you don't work out. I would hit the gym. Then do meditation and yoga. That's what I do to center myself. However, I know what you are talking about being frustrated because I used to get the same from women and from friends. You might need to go monk mode for a bit and then take in red pill content daily. Even those who are experienced like me take on content daily.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really try with women because in the back of my mind, I just "know" I'll **** it up.
Your words say it all about your mindset. Start writing, and reading. Improve yourself bit by bit. youre here talking, so that’s step one. I’d put women on hold for the time being and focus on getting your act together mentally, physically, and spiritually.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to see some kind of mental health reception as that's where your problem seems to lie, you can't solve this on Sosuave. Find out if you have any actual diagnosis, and if so which one it is, and then go from your results with that whether you have one or not.