"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Stuck in a Rut

wildcard2012

New Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
....not sure to begin really, so I guess I'll start from the beginning. My first love was a Swedish girl I met just after high school. Everything was great until I ****ed it all up on a head full of drugs. Never forgave myself for that (still ****s w/ me to this day 16 years later). Anyway, any relationship with women has been down hill since then. Starts off great then quickly burns out in a ball of craziness and drama. Honestly, I'm responsible for at least half of it. Recently, I've been burying myself in work. Outside of work, I study or play video games. I drink regularly and smoke upon occasion. I don't really try with women because in the back of my mind, I just "know" I'll **** it up.

Never was natural by any stretch. Nerd at heart. However, my genetics would convey otherwise. Let me preface the following with the statement: I'm not trying to be arrogant. I'm a good looking dude, deep voice, intelligent and wealthy. Neither female co-workers or relatives understand it. They always ask me why I'm still single. Guy friends are always like"wtf is wrong w/ you dude?". Frankly, I don't know. I'm stuck in a rut. Have been for at least three years now. Figured I'd post this and see what ya'll think. Many thanks in advance for any advice you all can offer.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
Watch as much of David de Angelo's videos as you can. Be on this site as much as you can
Read DJ bible.
 

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
139
Reaction score
124
Age
55
Dude, I think you need focus and I'm assuming you don't work out. I would hit the gym. Then do meditation and yoga. That's what I do to center myself. However, I know what you are talking about being frustrated because I used to get the same from women and from friends. You might need to go monk mode for a bit and then take in red pill content daily. Even those who are experienced like me take on content daily.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
I don't really try with women because in the back of my mind, I just "know" I'll **** it up.
Your words say it all about your mindset. Start writing, and reading. Improve yourself bit by bit. youre here talking, so that’s step one. I’d put women on hold for the time being and focus on getting your act together mentally, physically, and spiritually.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
You need to see some kind of mental health reception as that's where your problem seems to lie, you can't solve this on Sosuave. Find out if you have any actual diagnosis, and if so which one it is, and then go from your results with that whether you have one or not.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top