Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stubble woes

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So never had this happen to me before. Dating this girl with super sensitive skin.

My stubble is wrecking her face. My facial hair suits me, I love it.

I asked her about her face because it looked sore she said it's irritated, made some excuse and played it off like no big deal.

Then admitted and me prodding her it's my facial hair but kissing me is so worth it.

I like here and want to see where it goes. I'm not prepared for her to surrender because of my facial hair.

Need advice how to soften it up?

Don't want to go clean shaven. I suppose if we end up probably together I would probably cut it off rather than see her in pain.

Want to explore options at the moment.

It's only stubble. I don't really put anything on it. Only mosturiser when I do my face.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have the same problem and it's happened with a few different women. Literally have to shave right before they come over.

I have sandpaper like stubble within a few hours of shaving...like I get 5 O'clock shadow at 11am haha

When I was younger, I worked in the restaurants and my Vice President who was a stickler for clean shaven faces on guys made me get razors to bring to work to shave in the bathroom halfway through my shift(no lie). Although I only did it when he was there which was like once a quarter

Nothing you can do other than try and shave as close as possible as to when you see her.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem and it's happened with a few different women. Literally have to shave right before they come over.

I have sandpaper like stubble within a few hours of shaving...like I get 5 O'clock shadow at 11am haha

When I was younger, I worked in the restaurants and my Vice President who was a stickler for clean shaven faces on guys made me get razors to bring to work to shave in the bathroom halfway through my shift(no lie). Although I only did it when he was there which was like once a quarter

Nothing you can do other than try and shave as close as possible as to when you see her.

I'm going to try some oil and different products first to see if I can soften it up.