Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

struggling to lose torso weight.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having this same problem. I watch what I eat, what I eat and when I eat. I hit the gym for an hour at least 5 days a week, concentrating on torso/abs exercises to build muscle and lose belly and back fat. But even though I've gone down a few belt notches and my shorts are much looser, I still look flabby as hell when I look in the mirror. It's frustrating, but this is a marathon, not a sprint.
Same here. I've lost a lot of weight and still not satisfied with my body comp. But what you said about it being a marathon, not a sprint is key.

I have to keep reminding myself of where I started, where I am now, and how much better I'll look a few months from now. Just have to keep grinding.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just an update fellas, Ive come off cycle 2 weeks ago I was only taking test 500mg, but a lot of water has now come off my torso, its still not good enough but it co-aligns with all the cardio ive been doing the last 8 weeks. not as much as i though would but better

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d reduce carb intake to breakfast only.

As for workout plan, can you elaborate on “lifting heavy?” What are the weights?
Personally I don't recommend carbs in the morning on any diet as this is going to spike your insulin and cause cravings which you will have if you are in a calorie deficit, which you need to be in to lose weight.

I limit my carbs to last meal of day so I can sleep away any cravings

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Evening everyone.

Im really struggling getting my torso fat to shift,

I dont drink alcohol at all, and I have about 1 takeaway meal a week, about two chocolate bars a week, the rest of my meals are good nutrition meals and i dont fry anything. I dont use sugar or eat bread

I walk incline on the treadmill 30 minutes. 6 times a week. till Im dripping in sweat

and I lift heavy 6 times a week. you really would think Id have a real decent fat burning torso. but its covered in a layer of love fat which is really starting to annoy me now. I run at around 22% body fat. ( I looked pretty good on keto but lost my muscle)

Im thinking about encorporating 1 fast day every 3 days, or 1 day a week where I live off protein shakes? any thoughts on this or similar?

I have friends who drink beer/crisps and chocolate daily with better Body fat.....and its getting me down tbh
Three things.
Firstly, you cannot burn body fat from a specific place. There is no way to get your torso fat to “shift”. This is a little known myth of working out. Google it. You can only lower your overall body fat percentage. Yes, burning calories and working out will usually take some fat from the stomach, but it will take just as much from your glutes, legs, and back. There is no way to target which parts of your body to burn fat from just like there is no way to strengthen half of your bicep or lower blood sugar in a specific part of your body. Trust me, I used to be a personal trainer.
Secondly, six days a week of working out is a bit much according to any expert and you are probably getting less gains on muscle because you aren’t giving your body time to rest. 4-5 days a week with spaced-out rest days is a much more beneficial plan, especially if you are lifting heavy.
Third, fasting doesn’t work for this benefit. Fasting can be helpful in other ways but it will not help you get rid of body weight. You will just be more hungry and overeat the next day. And if on the day after you continue to underfeed yourself, your body will actually begin to take away from your muscles in order to survive, not the fat. So your muscles will actually shrink and you will have accomplished nothing.