Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Sure. My call, I agree. I’ve heard Eye’s thiughtsnon it and it worth mulling over. But I’d also like to know your thoughts on an ultimatum in this scenerio. Or if ultimatums are sure fire ways to destructionI will not tell you any more Brooks. There are two schools of thought going on here. I don’t know EyeOnThePrize but I’m pretty sure he’s cool.
He may understand you better than I.
This is why I want you to read “The Rational Male.
There is a lesson in this. It has to do with trying to keep a woman or getting one back. It’s way too much trouble and the outcome is poor. Very poor. I am well past any thoughts of keeping a woman around if any less than optimum situation comes up.
Your call. It must always be your call.
But if I don’t give the ultimatum, then she still has free range to talk to him. Nothing is final. With the ultimatum I clearly state what fits and what doesn’t, and if she can’t get on board with that, then I walk right then and there. Doesn’t the ultimatum make more sense.just to expand Brooks, it means being able to walk away and mean it. always be in that state. be strict with her. if a girl does something i told her not to i give her less of my time. simple. i start to do more things without her. don't think about labels, that'll get you in trouble. be faithful and nice because you like her, not because you have a label. if she violates your respect then simply state what isn't working for you. if she doesn't work on it you walk. you gotta really mean it though. like Epic said, she'll see through you if you try to fake it. you gotta own it.
Ultimatums are part of a weak frame. In that respect he is right.Sure. My call, I agree. I’ve heard Eye’s thiughtsnon it and it worth mulling over. But I’d also like to know your thoughts on an ultimatum in this scenerio. Or if ultimatums are sure fire ways to destruction
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Right. Right.Ultimatums are part of a weak frame. In that respect he is right.
So he has a valid point. Just fukking dump her.
She won’t and can’t comply with your ultimatum.
But you can’t do that because your ultimatum is a last ditch effort to hold onto her. She knows this. You cannot win this. That ultimatum is the display of a weak man.
She will NOT comply. She will just take it even more covert and still slay you.
By not erecting a pillar for ur girlfriend.What are some of the pillars which one needs to focus on with importance in dealing with girlfriends?
Lift weightsFocusing on developing ways to become a strong masculine man in my life. So it creates true desire with my girlfriend (or a future one if this one doesn’t workout).
And I’m looking for ways to start my journey on this. The above is a quote from an article and it states what women truly respond to as opposed to the nice guy shtick of buying or negotiating her attraction with chores or gifts.
What are some of the pillars which one needs to focus on with importance in dealing with girlfriends?
Physical fitness, it's same for her as for you beauty in a woman. Would you bang a super model while in a committed relationship? Will she bang a body builder while in committed relationship? Yes!What are some of the pillars which one needs to focus on with importance in dealing with girlfriends?
I don’t think most women would cheat on a guy for a body builder..Physical fitness, it's same for her as for you beauty in a woman. Would you bang a super model while in a committed relationship? Will she bang a body builder while in committed relationship? Yes!
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.