Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strong and Masculine

Brooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want your girlfriend or wife to have genuine love or desire for you, doing chores for her or buying her gifts isn’t going to do it in most cases. I’m sure she will be appreciative and she will have some growing affection for you; however, it has nothing to do with her growing attraction for you. I’m not suggesting that you shouldn’t do these things for her, but do it because you genuinely want to, and because you love her. Not because have any expectations of something in return. In fact, she’ll appreciate your efforts much more and you’ll be a lot more likely to generate genuine attraction doing things for her with authenticity and without expectations.

A much better way to raise her attraction level for you and receive the genuine love or desire from her is to be a strong, masculine presence in her life. You should be leading the relationship from your frame. You must also stand up to her if and when she crosses your boundaries, while the rest of the time you want to be fun, charming and playful with her. This requires confidence, self respect and living a positive and fulfilling lifestyle. These are the things you need to focus on. Stop trying to bribe the woman in your life with building so-called relational equity, because it’s not going to work the way you hope it will.
Focusing on developing ways to become a strong masculine man in my life. So it creates true desire with my girlfriend (or a future one if this one doesn’t workout).

And I’m looking for ways to start my journey on this. The above is a quote from an article and it states what women truly respond to as opposed to the nice guy shtick of buying or negotiating her attraction with chores or gifts.

What are some of the pillars which one needs to focus on with importance in dealing with girlfriends?

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Focusing on developibg ways to become a strong masculine man in my life. So it creates true desire with my girlfriend (or a future one if this one doesn’t workout).

And I’m looking for ways to start my journey on this. The above is a quote from an article and it states what women truly respond to as opposed to the nice guy shtick of buying or negotiating her attraction with chores or gifts.

What are some of the pillars which one needs to focus on with importance in dealing with girlfriends?
First, not need a girlfriend. This is something that you need to work on. It's a common fixation. We are raised to believe and function with the idea of a girlfriend. This actually reduces the chances or worse, sets you up to be slayed.

She should be the one talking about relationships and you need to be hesitant about agreement. A boyfriend is like a pair of fuzzy slippers, they are nice when your feet are cold but they are better off under the bed.
I've actually used that very comment and invariably the woman will laugh and agree with me. There are no single woman so know that if she is becoming your girlfriend...she is switching main "boyfriend" to you and you are what we call "cuck". Her ex is always a fall back. Talk to some of these guys and ask how many times a woman will dump you for the new exciting guy and will come back to you when it cools off (all sexed out) because you are already bagged because she has manipulated your emotions into a boyfriend "frame".

Brooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, not need a girlfriend. This is something that you need to work on. It's a common fixation. We are raised to believe and function with the idea of a girlfriend. This actually reduces the chances or worse, sets you up to be slayed.

She should be the one talking about relationships and you need to be hesitant about agreement. A boyfriend is like a pair of fuzzy slippers, they are nice when your feet are cold but they are better off under the bed.
I've actually used that very comment and invariably the woman will laugh and agree with me. There are no single woman so know that if she is becoming your girlfriend...she is switching main "boyfriend" to you and you are what we call "cuck". Her ex is always a fall back. Talk to some of these guys and ask how many times a woman will dump you for the new exciting guy and will come back to you when it cools off (all sexed out) because you are already bagged because she has manipulated your emotions into a boyfriend "frame".
Well I enjoy having a relationship. And if my current doesn’t work out I know I’ll probably have another.

You’re saying women’s exes are always in the picture somewhere as a fall back?

Anyways.. some thoughts on my original question? Girlfriend business aside, because clearly will don’t align on having a significant other; but I do enjoy your insight as it does have merit in its own right

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You’re saying women’s exes are always in the picture somewhere as a fall back?
Absolutely. If he ran off she will have at least one or two guys she is developing or talking to while being your girlfriend. Just in case.

This is pretty elementary stuff. The evidence is conclusive. Women will not risk being without attention and/or adoration from men. They are master plate spinners. Masters.

Brooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. If he ran off she will have at least one or two guys she is developing or talking to while being your girlfriend. Just in case.

This is pretty elementary stuff. The evidence is conclusive. Women will not risk being without attention and/or adoration from men. They are master plate spinners. Masters.
So the fact that my current girlfriend has been in constant contact with her ex is just part of dating a woman?

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
So the fact that my current girlfriend has been in constant contact with her ex and has her underwear in her top drawer is just part of dating a woman?
A part of ANY type of relationship. Welcome to fright night. Don't worry, after a while you become better and smarter.
I don't even think about it. I couldn't care less and she feels and knows that, so she is less likely to mess with me.

If you beg a woman to stay, she will leave.
If you tell one she can get out...she will stay. But only if she knows you mean it. She will see through a trick like a starving viper and eat your lunch.

Brooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
A part of ANY type of relationship. Welcome to fright night. Don't worry, after a while you become better and smarter.
I don't even think about it. I couldn't care less and she feels and knows that, so she is less likely to mess with me.

If you tell one she can get out...she will stay. But only if she knows you mean it. She will see through a trick like a starving viper and eat your lunch.
Welcome to fright night indeed.

Isn’t that just pure disrespect though for her to be in contact with her ex? Not every woman is doing this by-golly!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to fright night indeed.

Isn’t that just pure disrespect though for her to be in contact with her ex? Not every woman is doing this by-golly!
FINALLY, a good question. Nice.

To men who think that women are suppose to think like men? Yes.
In reality, it’s impossible for her to think like you. She does NOT have a man’s moral codes when it comes to her breeding strategy. It doesn’t exist. You have to stop thinking, that when she is bobbing her head in agreement to your moral code that it’s impossible for her follow it.

Only a fully unplugged masculine man can circumvent this. She is putting you under competition anxiety. This allows her to be a little detached from you. (She has back ups) This will trigger you to want more closeness and intimacy. This is what was happening to you the last time we talked.
She would go hot then cold. She can because she is spinning plates. This also wrecks havoc on a man who is unaware.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
open communication unless she starts to withdraw emotionally, then you need to be ready to disengage until she makes up her mind. you need to kindly dare her to leave if she is thinking about it or you're seeing red flags(not with those exact words obviously) and be able to back it up. it may sound cruel but you should always be the one that is much more prepared to end it than her, that way if she ever tests your bluff she'll lose. i don't mean cheat on her or have girls lined up or anything like that. i mean have your own full personal life ALWAYS. if she demands your personal time choose VERY WISELY as you are robbing yourself of it.

this sounds cool but it's not always the case. so dramatic lol

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. ALL women have men that are close in a sense that she is never without external support. Whether the guy is her emotional tampon or a potential quick fuk when you have pissed her off.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her you think it's disrespectful. if she wants to keep doing it or worse lies she won't but does anyway, be prepared to leave. you can definitely love someone and be ready to leave at any moment. if you think about it that is the ideal love. only conditional love hurts and is clingy/needy.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
this sounds cool but it's not always the case. so dramatic lol
It was a demonstration. There are no absolutes. But yes, no woman I ever told to get out of my room or apartment or space has left until I harshly reinforced it. they will recant. Of course experiences vary.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. ALL women have men that are close in a sense that she is never without external support. Whether the guy is her emotional tampon or a potential quick fuk when you have pissed her off.
not always. but some women will generate them behind your back if you bore them. definitely not all. but... probably a lot...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a demonstration. There are no absolutes. But yes, no woman I ever told to get out of my room or apartment or space has left until I harshly reinforced it. they will recant. Of course experiences vary.
that's not a good sign. girls always either laugh or cry at my every word. it's the sign that she's crazy about me. if i don't get crazy behavior she's not coming over again. but i'm super picky lately.

Brooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
FINALLY, a good question. Nice.

To men who think that women are suppose to think like men? Yes.
In reality, it’s impossible for her to think like you. She does NOT have a man’s moral codes when it comes to her breeding strategy. It doesn’t exist. You have to stop thinking, that when she is bobbing her head in agreement to your moral code that it’s impossible for her follow it.

Only a fully unplugged masculine man can circumvent this. She is putting you under competition anxiety. This allows her to be a little detached from you. (She has back ups) This will trigger you to want more closeness and intimacy. This is what was happening to you the last time we talked.
She would go hot then cold. She can because she is spinning plates. This also wrecks havoc on a man who is unaware.
So Because of all the sh!t that went down and her being in constant contact with her ex, which I find disrespectful.. I was going to approach her with an ultimatum next week.

Either to drop this crap and do our relationship justice or I walk.

Thoughts?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to approach her with an ultimatum next week.

wrong dude. no ultimatums.

be subtle, discreet, as if this isn't phasing you. the more dramatic you make it the more it looks like this is your entire life. just start standing up for yourself, set boundaries. every time she acts up you should withdraw and state what you find disrespectful. push those boundaries on her. once she starts acting nice again and doing as you say you can start letting her back into your life. if she chooses not to change you have to be ready to break it off, but at that point it'll be easy because you've been massaging her out of your life for weeks.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
So Because of all the sh!t that went down and her being in constant contact with her ex, which I find disrespectful.. I was going to approach her with an ultimatum next week.

Thoughts?
EyeOnThePrize has his experiences. You and I have been talking. Because we have talked before and I know that you will do most anything to find an exception for the woman you are seeing, you are easy pickings. So for now take everything I’m telling you as an absolute.

And it is because you are passive/expressive by nature and you really enjoy those amazing emotions but they get away from you. There is great strength in that if you can develop those traits.

You did right by telling her that if it’s true. But you also know that if she comes back crying and begging for another try, you will fall for it. Be honest with yourself Brooks.

Keep in mind that I am not advocating you keep this woman because you have set a precedence.

Brooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
EyeOnThePrize has his experiences. You and I have been talking. Because we have talked before and I know that you will do most anything to find an exception for the woman you are seeing, you are easy pickings. So for now take everything I’m telling you as an absolute.

And it is because you are passive/expressive by nature and you really enjoy those amazing emotions but they get away from you. There is great strength in that if you can develop those traits.

You did right by telling her that if it’s true. But you also know that if she comes back crying and begging for another try, you will fall for it. Be honest with yourself Brooks.

Keep in mind that I am not advocating you keep this woman because you have set a precedence.
Wait, I haven’t given her the ultimatum yet.. I’m planning on it next Wednesday or Friday. After I implement some more of my new teachings this weekend and such.

Is the ultimatum the way to go in your mind? Or should I do what @EyeOnThePrize said?

I will give her 24 hours to decide in the ultimatum. If I hear nothing, I walk. If she comes crying back after that I WILL NOT take her back.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Wait, I haven’t given her the ultimatum yet.. I’m planning on it next Wednesday or Friday. After I implement some more of my new teachings this weekend and such.

Is the ultimatum the way to go in your mind? Or should I do what @EyeOnThePrize said?

I will give her 24 hours to decide in the ultimatum. If I hear nothing, I walk. If she comes crying back after that I WILL NOT take her back.
I will not tell you any more Brooks. There are two schools of thought going on here. I don’t know EyeOnThePrize but I’m pretty sure he’s cool.
He may understand you better than I.

This is why I want you to read “The Rational Male.
There is a lesson in this. It has to do with trying to keep a woman or getting one back. It’s way too much trouble and the outcome is poor. Very poor. I am well past any thoughts of keeping a woman around if any less than optimum situation comes up.
Your call. It must always be your call.