You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You talk of improving yourself and not being lazy, yet you admit to NOT MAKING A SINGLE APPROACH. Would you have the balls and the dedication to train to improve yourself by going out up to 7 nights a week and cold approaching girl after girl? To constantly train yourself to get out of that social discomfort zone of meeting a total stranger, and learning how to be as socially interesting as possible in the first 5 minutes?Originally posted by Jariel
I agree with Lifeforce on this one. I just feel that all these games, strategies and tricks are for guys who believe they aren't good enough to attract women naturally and are either too lazy to improve themselves or just defeatists who think it will make no difference.
I'm not an arrogant person, but I am constantly improving myself (mind and body) and becoming more confident, better looking and more desireable to women. I posted my progress here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61926
Since that post I've had more women (including my friend's girlfriend) come on to me, and I have dates lined up during the next two weeks without making a single approach.
I'm not trying to undermine the whole PUA style, but there are more rewarding and effective routes to the same destination. Most guys will never have the confidence to pull off this technique anyway, because their self image is so low.
I don’t see that as improvement; I see it as desperation. I can get dates and numbers, make friends or get laid without going through all that trouble, so I don’t see any need to go chasing after complete strangers.Would you have the balls and the dedication to train to improve yourself by going out up to 7 nights a week and cold approaching girl after girl? To constantly train yourself to get out of that social discomfort zone of meeting a total stranger, and learning how to be as socially interesting as possible in the first 5 minutes?
Actually, I don’t believe it is a magic pill, because from what I’m seeing it doesn’t work effectively. The mantra of the PUA seems to be constant approaching and constant rejection, which tells me that this stuff fails more than it succeeds.Your posts suggest you think routines and stories etc are just some sort of magic pill for those with no social skills that will get them laid immediately.
I absolutely agree, and after that shorter period of time the women start approaching you and giving you their numbers without you needing to ask. So why is becoming a PUA worth it?By comparison, it takes a much shorter period of time to put on muscle mass and improve your looks than it does to become a good PUA who can effectively use routines.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Cold approaching day in day out is not some kind of desperate attempt to get laid as much as possible. It is training, just like hitting the gym every day or studying every day.Originally posted by Jariel
I don’t see that as improvement; I see it as desperation. I can get dates and numbers, make friends or get laid without going through all that trouble, so I don’t see any need to go chasing after complete strangers.
The reason I don’t cold approach any more is because I'm in no rush to hook up with strangers. I meet women regularly through my friends and acquaintances, I take time getting to know them and if they seem worth it, I'll ask them out (unless they ask first).
Actually, I don’t believe it is a magic pill, because from what I’m seeing it doesn’t work effectively. The mantra of the PUA seems to be constant approaching and constant rejection, which tells me that this stuff fails more than it succeeds.
I absolutely agree, and after that shorter period of time the women start approaching you and giving you their numbers without you needing to ask. So why is becoming a PUA worth it?
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I disagree 100%. Some of the most sexually aggressive women (i.e. they pursue you, kino you, etc) were 30+ year olds. If anyone appreciates a good physique, it's them. I'm not saying they only look for physical attraction, but it plays a big role. If you think women don't notice the difference between a guy with a chisled body and a bald dude with a gut, you're deluding yourself. I'm not saying the bald gutman can't get laid, but I am saying that his chances are slim compared to that of the other guy.It just isn't so my friend. But, I feel that you lack the maturity to understand that at this point. Sure, it definitely helps with the little teeny bopper 18 year olds. But, with real women and not girls, there is so much more to what attracts them.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.