Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Street PU 101

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction for men is binary. Its either a yes or no.

Attraction for women is like a dimmer switch. The more you turn the knob, the more attracted and turned on she gets. Not to discount physical attraction, but, it will generally only get you less resistance/***** shield. Also depending on how attractive you are, you may even get approached.
No offense, but that's all theory. You don't know what works in the mind of a girl. Maybe it's your game that attracts her to you, or maybe, just maybe, she actually found you attractive right off the bat and you didn't do anything to blow this first impression. How do you know it's the one and not the other?

I've lived with girls, and from my experiance, they judge guys on appearance the same way we judge girls. If she thinks you're hot, and you don't have game or act AFC, she will let it slide. If she is not physically attracted to you, all the game in the world wont help you. The only point of having game is to stay ahead of competition. If a girl is attracted to two guys equally, she will go to the one who's smoother, and does a better job of attracting her with his personality (i.e. game). If she isn't attracted to either of them, they both go home and masturbate.

Also, using words like binary and calling someone else a keyboard jockey don't go well together. Just a tip.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
>Lifeforce is just not getting the picture. Keyboard jockeys really dont though. And I beleive it may also be a lack of maturity on some part. He states the obvious which really isnt constructive to this thread. No flaming intended.
>>

You openly insult me and say no flaming intended? The obvious is what we should go back to. Every girl is different, everything you do will give a statistic chance of attracting females. There isn't anything that will attract everyone, therefore anyone who say they know how women work are wrong including me. The first understanding you should have is that you do not have any understanding. All you rely on is probabilites and statistical chances of how things work. This open up for many different strategies or lifestyles to get successful. The important thing is that you find something that fit you. Your own illusion of how the world works.

Remember all girls who have rejected you, those are the girls that your game didn't work on, and perhaps they want something very different than what you have to offer. But since you have success and more than one women have fallen for your style this must mean it is correct? Or it can mean you look good and spite your game you got successful, we will never know or sure. Think about it or a second. If my style works and yours do too. Who are correct? We can both say that women are attracted to this and we both have proof, yet we both get rejected sometimes which means we are not correct at all. Understanding that women go for different things is an important realisation. Which will make us a little more prudent.

>Attraction for men is binary. Its either a yes or no.

Attraction for women is like a dimmer switch. The more you turn the knob, the more attracted and turned on she gets. Not to discount physical attraction, but, it will generally only get you less resistance/***** shield. Also depending on how attractive you are, you may even get approached.
>>

This may be true to some both the generalization of men and women. Far from all, you can't describe how women work because all humans are built different and even if we share the same instincts we also have a completly different minds. Can you say for a fact that all men work like this and are all attracted to the same thing? No you can't, it's the same for women. All you can tell is probabilites.

Your style works if what you say is true, my style works even though women is secondary to me.

>I am not in a position to comment much on the older women as I have gamed them on a very limited basis. I am an attractive guy and have many older women commenting on how handsome/attractive/hot I am. But, I know that if a man with tighter game than I came along, she would probably go for him.
--Lan

Feel free to tell me so "I get the picture" as you say. And refrain from using any insult you wouldn't dare say in my face.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will definitely agree that personality, attitude and internal "game" is important, but all this comes so naturally when you look and feel good.

Good looks/image/body increases your social value. Women want to get to know you, be seen with you, date you, sleep with you etc. They are always eager to introduce you around to their friends and acquaintances because you give them social proof (being introduced to a girl's friends is a good IOI incidentally). So you meet their friends, their friends and their friends. Then when everyone sees that you are always hanging out with women, men want to join your circles, so they make an effort to get to know you too.

And this isn't theory, this is my personal experience as someone who was fat and ugly with only 5 male friends in the world to someone who improved his look (body, image and grooming) and now finds his popularity quite overwhelming - and I'm certainly no Brad Pitt.

Society is superficial. Good looks are like power and money and will earn you value in society. It's unfortunate, but for the most part it is a fact.