Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Stranger Danger"

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I asked this girl out. She didn't reject me but said, "Stranger Danger. What if I mean you harm?"

How to deal with such resistance in general?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So I asked this girl out. She didn't reject me but said, "Stranger Danger. What if I mean you harm?"

Laugh it off and reply with something like "Well I guess you'd end up getting spanked in public then for being such a bad girl" and smirk at her.

Stop being so serious...playful, fun and silly gets you far

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a playful response.

She was probably hoping you would respond with a playful response.

Useless to come up with responses after the fact, but try to put yourself in a playful frame of mind before talking to ladies.

And EXPECT a little bit of subtle, playful negotiation from girls that are interested in you.

She actually gave you an opening but you didn't take it.

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Laugh it off and reply with something like "Well I guess you'd end up getting spanked in public then for being such a bad girl" and smirk at her.

Stop being so serious...playful, fun and silly gets you far
This was a good response. I said something stupid "I knew you want to do me no good." but there was another text to which I replied "Don't know about that but I fancy a shower right now. I know you do too. So we can do it together and save some water" to which she replied "you need to die"

Am I doing right?

• Haha
Reactions: B80

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a playful response.

She was probably hoping you would respond with a playful response.

Useless to come up with responses after the fact, but try to put yourself in a playful frame of mind before talking to ladies.

And EXPECT a little bit of subtle, playful negotiation from girls that are interested in you.

She actually gave you an opening but you didn't take it.
Should I text the above response now (which will be double text) or wait for her to respond?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This was a good response. I said something stupid "I knew you want to do me no good." but there was another text to which I replied "Don't know about that but I fancy a shower right now. I know you do too. So we can do it together and save some water" to which she replied "you need to die"

Am I doing right?
That was incredibly awkward phrasing and something kinda weird to just bring up out of nowhere.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like she's serious with the "you need to die" comment. Like she's saying "fvck off".

Kdw8

Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't want you conversating with her or she's tryna to be extra cautious and safe bc of many recent news headlines where people are being harmed on dates, maybe I'm be a little extreme but that's how id take it. Maybe you look like a creeper too, idk.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Be playful as mentioned above.

She's giving you an opportunity to disqualify her, which will get her trying to prove herself, which is where you want it to be.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are generally risk-averse. A girl with a high level of interest would not say something that could easily be misunderstood. So even if she's being playful, she seems to have low interest (at best).

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Say "I'm a big boy, I can take it."

If you're hung, say "I'm a big boy..." and let the pause hang (slightly to the left)

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree & amplify is your friend here.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d go as far as to say that you are the best at texting game that I’ve seen on the net.

If you haven’t already (and I’ve overlooked it) I’d like to encourage you to create a posting about typical text and smooth ways to reply. You’ve really got this thing down to a science.

I probably have a reputation of being more critical than most, but when someone deserves praise, I’ll give it. You’re texting style certainly deserves that recognition.