Strange One for You All

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Just need your advice and thoughts on something.
I was out tonight and a girl came over to me, asked was I single and gave me a piece of paper with her name and number on and then just walked off.
Now I need to ask the following

* Do you think it was a wind up?

* Is it a good thing

* And should I call the number or not? Shes not my type and I dont find her attractive, so if I was going with her I would be doing it for the wrong reasons or would It be good experience for me?

Another thing as Im not good at chatting up women, would it be easier for me to try this approach with girls I fancy, just leaving my number and then walking off?

Reaction score
Call the number. Hell, I'd call it right now in this situation. I would have called it right after she gave it to me.

That is all I have to contribute.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whether she's your type or not, if men in general would consider her even moderately attractive, I'd probably go for it just for the experience if I were you. That's what you gotta do when you're still a n00b; beggars can't be choosers

if she's just totally ugly or really fat, then I probably wouldn't waste my time. In that instance, she'd probably be different from most girls anyway because she'll have very low self-esteem. So interacting her won't help you much in dealing with regular girls

Reaction score
Only eat candy that you like, and not what is thrown to you - it may contain poison!!!

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
And should I call the number or not? Shes not my type and I dont find her attractive
You answered your own question