"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

strange but true

Jez

New Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys,

Hello from sunny England UK!.

A couple of observations from my life. About 6 years ago I use to frequent a pub where I believed I met my match. I felt a spirtiual feeling for this girl who worked there, but my shyness stop me asking this girl out. One day she left and I have often thought about her since. Believe it or not I asked and prayed to God that it
was so unfair she left without me having a chance to meet her and ask her out. But in six years I never saw her again.

Then one day I was at a cash dispenser at a petrol station and a car pulled up and she got out of the car looked over to me and went inside I think to buy some cigarrettes. I was really shocked I thought this is my chance to say Hi and maybe find away to meet up with her. I want to the station to pay for a news paper and as she was in front of me I felt myself shaking with nerves. As she turned and left she looked at me and I couldn't bring myself to look at her, I bottled it. As she left I saw her get into a car with some guy and what looked like a young child in the back. It was almost like I was being given the message she has moved and forget about her. Since then I have not looked or thought of her since. Uncanny.

I think I know my issue is shyness and I am trying to confront it head on now and ask girls out.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
I think your issue could be oneitis and putting women on pedestals.

But its good that your trying to get your head together. It all starts up there.

Take care
 

adude

Banned
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
i feel u man......get over it,it wasn't to be if she was to be urs than nothing in the world would have stopped u from having her, but God has other plans for u, maybe its for ur own good in the long run.
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
It's quite common for pretty women to have alot of admirers. Sometimes they are guys she doesn't even know who admire her from afar, as in this case.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Be careful what you pray for when it comes to a woman - you may just get your prayer answered and bring your life to ruin in the process!
 
Top