Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strange and rude

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
her: 'I'm back in town, meet me'
me: 'Sorry I can't I'm out of town on work, and I have too much, can't make it back to London for the next few days, possibly be back by Saturday'
her: 'I fly on Thursday' (1. I already knew this 2. Does she think I'll automatically do something about it...)
me: 'Miss you lots, wish I could make it back to meet you but this work is really important'
her: 'I miss you too, this is annoying.'
(I really had to think here wtf to say)
me: So when do you get back?
her: don't know (awkwardness, of course she knows!)
me: Ok, I hope you have an amazing trip
her: Thanks, bye

Whaaaa????????

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was looking for a quickie. she doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for you. I would've answered with short curt answers.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
She was looking for a quickie. she doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for you. I would've answered with short curt answers.
How is the best way to earn respect from her?

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she has respect for you or she wouldnt have text you like this..
she has low intrest because you made it too easy for her in the past... be more busy and be polite about it and youll be golden... make your time valuable you did well mate.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cyp6 said:
she has respect for you or she wouldnt have text you like this..
she has low intrest because you made it too easy for her in the past... be more busy and be polite about it and youll be golden... make your time valuable you did well mate.
Quite true, I did chase her a lot in the past, do you think that changing my behavior now would reverse that?