"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Stranded girl asked me for help

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Still do not.get the theatrics from her after I gave her the money? Why did she not just go then? She got the money. Why all the high five, praise Jesus and number business? Also any other guy could have just drove off or asked her for road head so there is no guarantee a decent looking girl wont get a counter preposition with a crazy request like that to a random guy.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Still do not.get the theatrics from her after I gave her the money? Why did she not just go then? She got the money. Why all the high five, praise Jesus and number business? Also any other guy could have just drove off or asked her for road head so there is no guarantee a decent looking girl wont get a counter preposition with a crazy request like that to a random guy.
Ok. I tell you this. You said the girl is nice, so you like her... Go back there and guard her and watch her, then, ask her out.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Ok. I tell you this. You said the girl is nice, so you like her... Go back there and guard her and watch her, then, ask her out.
I can't go back in time to July 19. She's gone. We are talking about memories now and the integrity and resolution of this memory. The way this is discussed makes it feel like it happened yesterday, but it's really archival status. Like watching an old movie for the first time once all the hype has gone. That's all there is here. She's probably in Newmarket in a city far, far away. End credits roll.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
I can't go back in time to July 19. She's gone. We are talking about memories now and the integrity and resolution of this memory. The way this is discussed makes it feel like it happened yesterday, but it's really archival status. Like watching an old movie for the first time once all the hype has gone. That's all there is here. She's probably in Newmarket in a city far, far away. End credits roll.
Game over
 
Top