Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stranded girl asked me for help

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still do not.get the theatrics from her after I gave her the money? Why did she not just go then? She got the money. Why all the high five, praise Jesus and number business? Also any other guy could have just drove off or asked her for road head so there is no guarantee a decent looking girl wont get a counter preposition with a crazy request like that to a random guy.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still do not.get the theatrics from her after I gave her the money? Why did she not just go then? She got the money. Why all the high five, praise Jesus and number business? Also any other guy could have just drove off or asked her for road head so there is no guarantee a decent looking girl wont get a counter preposition with a crazy request like that to a random guy.
Ok. I tell you this. You said the girl is nice, so you like her... Go back there and guard her and watch her, then, ask her out.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I tell you this. You said the girl is nice, so you like her... Go back there and guard her and watch her, then, ask her out.
I can't go back in time to July 19. She's gone. We are talking about memories now and the integrity and resolution of this memory. The way this is discussed makes it feel like it happened yesterday, but it's really archival status. Like watching an old movie for the first time once all the hype has gone. That's all there is here. She's probably in Newmarket in a city far, far away. End credits roll.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't go back in time to July 19. She's gone. We are talking about memories now and the integrity and resolution of this memory. The way this is discussed makes it feel like it happened yesterday, but it's really archival status. Like watching an old movie for the first time once all the hype has gone. That's all there is here. She's probably in Newmarket in a city far, far away. End credits roll.
Game over