Story from Last Night

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you think I still have a chance even after what she said to my friend?? I mean shes pretty much cut me off completely

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: So its Friday afternoon and out of nowhere after no contact since Monday she calls me and asks me to go to the movies with her. Im actually waiting while she gets ready right now. I dont get her as this kinda make her hard for me to read-I mean she didnt return my calls Tuesday and out of nowhere she wants to do something?? Wtf?
I hope she didnt just ask me cuz she didnt have anyone else to go with oor some bs like that.:(

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amnbyrd, quit being a pvssy! Just enjoy it, for God's sake!

Dude, she called you , and asked YOU out!
Dude, stop whining!
Stop with the neediness and validation!
Sheesh...

Now you're whining :
"Boo hoo! But am I really special to her??!! I hope she doesn't think of me as some piece of meat! Because I'm not that kind of girl!!

Yeah! I said "Girl"! Because only GIRLS say sh*t like that!
Don't make nme go out there and slap you!
Stop acting like a pvsyy and act like a MAN , Goddamnit!
Are you a Man?
Show her why she made the right choice with you, brother!

Show her who's the Man around there!!!!

Go get her!

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amnbyrd said:
Update: So its Friday afternoon and out of nowhere after no contact since Monday she calls me and asks me to go to the movies with her. Im actually waiting while she gets ready right now. I dont get her as this kinda make her hard for me to read-I mean she didnt return my calls Tuesday and out of nowhere she wants to do something?? Wtf?
I hope she didnt just ask me cuz she didnt have anyone else to go with oor some bs like that.:(
Step 1: Stop worrying about what girl thinks about you
Step 2: Go out to movie with girl
Step 3: Take girl to your room after movie
Step 4: Get in pants

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, all you need to do is relax and let things happen. Don't act like a sex-craved caveman, but also don't act like you're too big of a wimp to make a move on her. If you make a move on her and she turns you down, SO BE IT. At least you tried.

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not at all worried about making a move on her-I mean sunday I had her on top of me on her bed and we made out and all. But she was on her period so she didnt want to have sex. Shes actually pretty open about sex and isnt afraid to talk about it with the guy friends. The only thing Im remotelt worried about is apparently she told my friend that I was too quiet and she didnt like quiet guys. I'll be fine though. Getting ready to leave I'll post with an update in a few hours if Im unlucky and sometime tomorrow if things go well
;)

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its almost 3am and she just left my room.
Movie went really well as she was all over me.
Then we got back to my room and we were both naked and about to fcuk. Then it went bad. First of all Ive only had sex with 3 girls but Ive never ever had a problem getting my sh!t in. At first she was on top and I tried to put it in but she said I have to be on top(like putting it in with her on top just wouldnt work). So we switched and we both tried to put it in. I dont know what the problem was but it wouldnt go in right. I mean she tried and I thought it was/and it looked like it was in a lil but I went to push and it wouldnt go in any further. She said stuff like "you have to do it, it wont hurt me" which got me thinking that maybe she was so tight that she meant for me to force it in. It got frustrating and she was about to cry. After awhile we pretty much gave up. Now a lot of ppl talk about this girl saying shes a slvt which I dont think is completely true. She wouldnt tell me what was wrong and she just said that I knew what was wrong. And she also told me not to tell our friends and that it was embarassing. Now I really have no clue as to what went wrong. I was thinking maybe I wasnt big enough for her to feel anything but it wouldve at least gone in more and felt "right". So now Im thinking maybe its that shes soo tight that its too hard to get in. She also said to call her tomorrow and that we'd work on it. Damn, I feel like a dumbass! Whats everyone thoughts on what the problem was??:confused:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well assuming you had an erection and you have a penis at least close to average length, you just needed to push harder..she'll eventually relax up and stretch open and you should feel it uh going in. Don't worry about it.

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea I was hard and all but it didnt feel right. I mean when I thought it was in all the way/ as far as it would go I tried pushing but still couldnt feel anything and neither could she.
What are the chances that shes loose and Im too small that we couldnt feel anything?? Id say Im average btw(about 6 in)
Or is it most like that she was too tight?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well I'm assuming even if it was dark and maybe you guys drank some and you were wearing a condom you still would've felt something and she would've too. I'm guess you didn't have penetration into her vagina. You should've looked and felt with your hand to see where your c0ck was at lol. If you had an erection and pushed hard enough it would've got penetration and you both would've felt something. That's all I'm saying.

çun

Don Juan
Reaction score
You said that the first time you two made out she was nervous and shy..right?Maybe imho the girl was nervous this time also.Sometimes it happens that the girl might want to have sex with you,but she's feeling nervous and so her body response would be not let you in.It's simple.
You could have tried other things and not try to force your way in.Could have used your tongue,or tell her sweet things,to let her relax and feel comfortable.Apparently that was sth holding her back from letting go and enjoying it.

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
çun said:
You said that the first time you two made out she was nervous and shy..right?Maybe imho the girl was nervous this time also.Sometimes it happens that the girl might want to have sex with you,but she's feeling nervous and so her body response would be not let you in.It's simple.
You could have tried other things and not try to force your way in.Could have used your tongue,or tell her sweet things,to let her relax and feel comfortable.Apparently that was sth holding her back from letting go and enjoying it.

Yea in fact I think this may be a problem she has. I mean last night it took her forever to take her top and pants off. Though I eventually got her to. Im thinking thats why it took so long for her to get naked-she must have know there would be a problem.

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another UPDATE:
Just got word from one of her friends that she said my penis wouldnt fit. What a relief! I was worried i was too small or some sh!t. lol
ANyways how do I make this work now?? Ive never had this problem before.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
You make it fit. What did I tell you?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure she's wet enough. If she's dry there is no way it's going in. Get some lube just to be safe.

steve38

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, it's time to sack up and represent our country in a way that is respectful to you and to all of us. I sincerely appreciate you doing your part to protect the US, but I tell ya, you gotta start being a man. Part of that is not getting so attached to some bad-rep girl that is walking all over you. I have been there, as have most of us. It's our innate drive to get some that makes idiots of us all. Play it cool and don't lose your pride over this chick. If it works out, great. If It doesn't, you move on and find a better one. As soon as the women see you are really a man, they will be all over you. And lucky for you, everything you need to learn is in the website. Good luck and thanks again for your service.